Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Gozzy

Re: Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

What do you mean only sell to external? Closer said we can buy internal and sell to internal but only sell to external not buy from external.

I have just confused myself right now..

Thanks

Wrong :D

i only said for external deal i know you can do internal deals anytime:p:D

Hey guys' date=' so I'm able to freely offer for other managers players but not external ones? Thanks[/quote']

Yes that's exactly what it means! ;)

As long as you stay within the squad cap of course!

Anyways, who needs auctions!?

The offer for Roman WEIDENFELLER of Manchester City from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Jan VERTONGHEN of Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And Aurtenetxe should be on his way to Man City once the Weidenfeller deal is done!

Auction 2 thread has opened

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2435977

Some important additional rules and informations

You CANNOT Withdraw your bid during the auction or editing your post after you make an offer. If you are caught doing that,all of your offers for that round of auctions won't be counted

NOTE : Please note that Bayern and Valencia are unmanaged now,so even if you won the auction for players from these 2 clubs (Aguero,Muller,Gervinho,Villa,Vucinic,Renato Augusto), you can only bid for them when they got manager again,not to mention Porto manager who is heavily inactive

The auction will be closed on Friday, February 1st 7P.M GMT Time

Forum time is the reference so no excuse we all have difference watch/computer who shows different time

The bid at 7.00 PM will be counted, the bid at 7.01 PM won't be counted

So,the auction this time not closed on 9 PM,it's 7 (SEVEN) PM. And read the rule again, if your bid is on 7.00 your bid is valid. If you bid at 7.01,it won't be counted

I thought today is Tuesday :P . With we have much more players than we got in auction 1' date=' i give 2 days to make your offer. [b']The auction will closed on Friday,February 1st on 7PM GMT[/b]

Probably won't be able to make tomorrow 7PM (8 here in Holland) but I'm 100% sure I won't be around at 7PM on Friday :o:P

Oh well I'll figure something out.

Think this goes for most. I will be at work that time thursday, but I will also be away same time on Friday as I'm helping a friend move.

Will probably make room to log in once close to the closing from my phone anyway.. But we'll see. I have a feeling this auction will get messy :D