Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Gozzy

Re: Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Yeah but surely mate when you see his goal scoring record him being in team of the year and winning Europa with athletico Madrid. Haha that does seem to be true just look at gotze

Yeah well Gotze should've just got +1 too. Imo mid-season is not the time to get anyone a +2 if he's 90 or higher already. What if Falcao doesn't score a single goal from now on or Gotze becomes pathetic? Then you have to downgrade him at the end of season but if that really happens then I very much doubt SM will do that. This game is dominated by bad match engines and hypes atm and the only fun is here on the forums really.

Anyway, Godin got +1 which I'm quite happy with, my defence seems quite solid and expecting/hoping a few more will rise (Vertonghen, Azpi, Rafael).

Well I hope it is sorted soon. It could cost me a lot of cash in the auction' date=' and I need a replacement obviously :([/quote']

Just wait mate,sometimes it needs a day after the review for SM to revalue a player according to his rating. If Falcao value hasn't risen after tomorrow,i'll be shocked

Just wait mate' date='sometimes it needs a day after the review for SM to revalue a player according to his rating. If Falcao value hasn't risen after tomorrow,i'll be shocked[/quote']

I know you're right. I'm just panicking because I've got too much time on my hands.

Que sera sera...

Er why the heck hasn't Falcao's value changed in this GW yet. In all the others I'm in his value has gone up to circa 28M' date=' where here it remains at 14.9M!?!?!

:confused:[/quote']

Exactly the same! I have Isco (best player in a team of 60 rateds) and his value is less (11mill) than some others (14mill) where I have likes of Ozil, Iniesta, Gotze. Submit a bug report mate, that's what I've done :)

bale.jpg

Love to Have Him In your team wnt ya?? Bale!!!!!!

One of the most prolific goalscoring sensation in the EPL, this Welsh sensation can chase down defender by giving them at least a mile. Gareth Bale is a talent which comes with a garuntee card.

Advantages of having Bale in your team??

1. Widens the attacking play

2. Flexible positions of playing.

3. Take up role in LB

4. Raiser - Man for Future

5. SM loves him :D

gareth-bale-vs-inter-o.gif?w=580

Highest Bid till now - Only 67 million :eek:

Hurry up before its too late!

bale.jpg

Love to Have Him In your team wnt ya?? Bale!!!!!!

One of the most prolific goalscoring sensation in the EPL' date=' this Welsh sensation can chase down defender by giving them at least a mile. Gareth Bale is a talent which comes with a garuntee card.

Advantages of having Bale in your team??

1. Widens the attacking play

2. Flexible positions of playing.

3. Take up role in LB

4. Raiser - Man for Future

5. SM loves him :D

Highest Bid till now - Only 67 million :eek:

Hurry up before its too late!

Marchisio's rated the same, better and won't even cost you half as much :D