Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Gozzy

Re: Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

I enjoyed it too' date='when it's more active especially but when you look at unmanaged teams,well it's 14 teams and i'm sure it's impossible to fill those spots at this stage when it's someone else who 'build' those teams.

Maybe if any similar concept made in the future,it should be made with far less managers[/quote']

Yeah you're quite right, it seems difficult to fill GW's in general these days unless you start a whole new GW and wait with the launch until its full :(

Would love to see a DnA v.2 in the future! :D

I enjoyed very much this GW too.. if you cannot find new members ok.. although it's not that hard to rebuild a squad in this type of GW, because if you auction well you can get the players to build a team of your own. It's hard to find dedicated members these days.

I'm surely voting for a DnA v.2 with far less teams. If you want help, tell me

I enjoyed very much this GW too.. if you cannot find new members ok.. although it's not that hard to rebuild a squad in this type of GW' date=' because if you auction well you can get the players to build a team of your own. [b']It's hard to find dedicated members these days.[/b]

I'm surely voting for a DnA v.2 with far less teams. If you want help, tell me

This is the key sentence here mate. Maybe like you said,we could try this idea again in the future with less teams but in the near future,it's impossible looking the current situation of forum. I certainly would want DnA v.2 (and Werewolf World v2) to happen

Everton 1 - 1 Marseille

Stay a point clear at the top of Division 2.

2 games to go before a mystery asteroid crashes into earth, killing everyone on the planet.

Before that happens it would be nice to win the division. A runner's up trophy will be ok though.

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against Internazionale.

Borussia Dortmund outclassed Internazionale and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mandžukić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zanetti was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A nice win in a relatively disappointing season for Dortmund. Last game in 2 days lads,good luck to everyone

Real Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Santos in their Division 1 fixture.

Dissapointing loss ends a dissapointing season for us..

Real Madrid have finished Sixth in Division 1.

I guess I'll leave the club now then..

Again, cheers for this setup Gozzy, if you ever were to make another similiar one then give me a nudge will ya!

Bayern 1 - 2 Atletico

Claudio Pizarro 57'; Riccardo Montolivo 34', Fernando Llorente 59'

End a season with dissapointing lost which allow them to become a runner up, while we're set to finish in 4th since last week.

We're lost 4 times across a season and it's the fewest amount of any division 1 team, Danny Welbeck got 3rd in goalscoring chart while Sofiane Feghouli, Goran Pandev, and Welbeck finishing with 10, 9, & 8 assist respectively.

All in all a decent season for Germans.

League: 4th place 26-12-10-4 48-33 46pts

Team's Top Scorer: 15-Danny Welbeck

Decided to leave the tactics and subs (except for 1) exactly the same after our 8-0 win over Newcastle and it worked perfectly. Man Utd beat Napoli 4-1 to take the Division 1 title, no better way to end it I suppose (from 9th in S1, 4th in S2 to first in S3). Had a great time with this setup and if there's ever going to be a second one I'll definately be part of it! :D

At the end,mediocre season for Dortmund as we finished 10th. Result isn't important though. I just wanna thanks for everybody who has been involve with this setup,from someone who have said having an interest about this from the start but cannot getting in until the last crop of managers that staying until the end.

Especially for both Brood and Preppens,it's very nice of you. Both of you are the only 2 beside me who has been here from the very start. Thank you for Closer,Gonzodan and iAwesome who have been long term manager and don't quit until the end.

Thanks and sorry to Vatreni,Dracolis,D Gamechanger, and Hossam who all has been fairly new recruited but must face that this setup is going to day not long after all of you join.

It's been good long journey here,and even though it only last 3 seasons,it gives me good memories and lessons if i ever create another GW. There are a lot of controversies about this setup,from the draft process,the auction process,the never ending debate about GMT time, the controversy in the end of season 1 that makes someone like The Mar and Vendetta quit, but it's all good to see you.

If anyone will ever remake or ask me to collaborate to create the 2nd version of this,i'll surely say yes if the timing is right.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...