Sign in to follow this  
Gozzy

Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

Re: Draft and Auction [NEW GAMEWORLD]

I see your point but i think both you and Vendetta misunderstood what i mean.

I completely understand the situation Gozzy. I think Brood do too. The squad will always be 30 player, not more, not less and I'm aware about that.

So, I still stand on what I said earlier.

And what Brood add to my earlier thought is pretty much spot on.

I completely understand the situation Gozzy. I think Brood do too. The squad will always be 30 player' date=' not more, not less and I'm aware about that.

So, I still stand on what I said earlier.

And what Brood add to my earlier thought is pretty much spot on.[/quote']

Fair enough then,it's completely new idea (i never think about it too to be honest) and we still have a lot of time to discuss about it

against the safe cards idea coz its the main attraction of gameworld

I agree with Vendetta on this. And I'm even more against giving a safe card to the managers who finished 1st and 2nd' date=' why make it easier on them and not on the rest? So that they can win again because they could keep all their players and maybe even bought a high rated one from someone who did have to sell to make it even easier to win another title? Let them work for it just as hard as the rest of the folkes or give everyone the same benefit. I vote for the first.[/quote']

agree with this

giving a safecard to top teams will make them even more stronger

instead we should give it to teams finishing in last positions so that they retain their best player plus improve squad for next season

against the safe cards idea coz its the main attraction of gameworld

agree with this

giving a safecard to top teams will make them even more stronger

instead we should give it to teams finishing in last positions so that they retain their best player plus improve squad for next season

If that's what goz said earlier, then I agree with you both. Just found it hard to understand his posts haha :P

I have talk about it recent pages i think

For everyone who still don't have 2nd keepers, you are only allowed to buy 70 rated GK as 2nd GK. I think you have enough time to avoid your chairman buy 2nd GK randomly. Those 70 rated GK won't count into your squad size and will be sold after TB ends

I have talk about it recent pages i think

For everyone who still don't have 2nd keepers' date=' you are only allowed to buy 70 rated GK as 2nd GK.[/color'] I think you have enough time to avoid your chairman buy 2nd GK randomly. Those 70 rated GK won't count into your squad size and will be sold after TB ends

Cool - couldnt remember!