Official Gold Championship 182 Thread

Skarmory

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 182 Thread

Josh Hammond takes control of FC Schalke 04.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

FC Schalke 04 were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen. The club is also known as Die Königsblauen.

Mexico are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

I believe both teams have a lot of potential. I hope I don't regret not going for Juventus...

Elohim (Forum) takes control of Lille OSC.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Lille OSC were founded in 1944 and play their home games at Grand Stade in Lille. The club is also known as Les Dogues. They have a rivalry with RC Lens and Valenciennes.

And my french quest continues !

Now I've got Sochaux,Lyon,Marseille,Toulouse,Saint-Etienne and Lille in GC's.

Okaaaay ... I'm going to stay far away from Manchester City

:rolleyes:

I listed 4 players I were interested in ... only Adam Johnson and Adebayor was for sale AND ... (here comes the good part)

The cheeky muppet wanted 3 players in return for the pair.

Marvin Martin

Dimitri Payet

Mathieu Debuchy

tumblr_m8tu3kQTEZ1rst7wqo2_500.png

That guy is a strange one i wouldnt loan him a player in gc170 because i needed the player ' date=' so he sent me a message saying just loan me the f***ing player you motherf***er , Like im going to loan him a player after he sends me a message like that :rolleyes:[/quote']

I know, what a muppet! Great way to get business done. :rolleyes:

Anyway, may as well post my article on here:

I am looking to get rid of a few players, and these have been transfer-listed accordingly. All of them are for P/ex; no one will be sold for cash unless listed!

The players for sale include: Dani Alves, Puyol, Abidal, Villa, Afellay, Adriano etc

I also have a few players that are unavailable, and won't be sold unless I receive an amazing offer. Get in touch via chat/PM to agree deals.

Josh Hammond steered FC Schalke 04 to victory against Rochdale.

FC Schalke 04 outclassed Rochdale and thrashed them 8 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Holtby scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jurado and Papadopoulos were also amongst the goalscorers.

Barely flexed our muscles haha. A hat-trick from transfer listed Farfan and a brace from young German playmaker Holtby followed by goals from Barnetta, Papadopoulos and Jurado saw my German outfit smash small Rochdale. Assists came from Howedes, Papadopoulos, Jones, Holtby and two from Barnetta.

A classy performance as I hope to take this brilliant young side and turn them into league champions.

By the way, Farfan and Huntelaar are available. Oh and if anyone has a goalkeeper 88+ under 30 please contact me, I can offer cash or a 2 for 1, I prefer cash though.

Barely flexed our muscles haha. A hat-trick from transfer listed Farfan and a brace from young German playmaker Holtby followed by goals from Barnetta' date=' Papadopoulos and Jurado saw my German outfit smash small Rochdale. Assists came from Howedes, Papadopoulos, Jones, Holtby and two from Barnetta.

A classy performance as I hope to take this brilliant young side and turn them into league champions.

By the way, Farfan and Huntelaar are available. Oh and if anyone has a goalkeeper 88+ under 30 please contact me, I can offer cash or a 2 for 1, I prefer cash though.[/quote']

i'll swap you Ulreich (goalkepper 88 24 years old) for Huntelaar?B)

Archived