Official Gold Championship 182 Thread

Skarmory

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 182 Thread

The offer for Hugo LLORIS of Lyon from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Valdes + Planas departing. Paying a big price, but I will never rate Valdes as a top GK and will always hold Lloris in extremely high regard.

Valdes + Planas departing. Paying a big price' date=' but I will never rate Valdes as a top GK and will always hold Lloris in extremely high regard.[/quote']

Good deal in my opinion. I've come to the conclusion that Valdes is only rated 93 because he plays for Barca, other than that he is fairly average.

Good deal in my opinion. I've come to the conclusion that Valdes is only rated 93 because he plays for Barca' date=' other than that he is fairly average.[/quote']

I agree, but lots of others would disagree I bet. Oh well!

Villa is close to an exit and I'm looking to trade Puyol, Dani, Adriano, Abidal & Afellay as well.

P/ex only.

Will offer two of Adriano/Afellay/Abidal for a 92+ player (or young 91).

Puyol, Dani Alves & Villa are available for 2-for-1 deals. Minimum requirements are two 90+ (or young 89) players.

Get in touch if interested.

Josh Hammond earned a draw with FC Schalke 04 against Sport Recife.

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Schalke 04 and Sport Recife in their Friendly fixture.

Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Let a two goal lead slip and we had a goal ruled out for offside. Not best happy.

Is it just me or is this one of the least active brand new GC's for a while? Not a lot of deals done bar externals. I've been in a few lately and there has been far more activity than this, maybe it's the fact that 183 is out already.

Let a two goal lead slip and we had a goal ruled out for offside. Not best happy.

Is it just me or is this one of the least active brand new GC's for a while? Not a lot of deals done bar externals. I've been in a few lately and there has been far more activity than this' date=' maybe it's the fact that 183 is out already.[/quote']

Yeah, it seems a truly awful GC. One of the worst I've joined in ages. Oh well, I'm Barca so don't need many deals. :D

Honorato NILMAR has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Al Rayyan for £24,508,000. All other offers were turned down.

Might have overpaid but I don't really care, the cash would only sit there and rot away.

Record crowd watches Al Rayyan. 24,508,000 fans turned out to watch Al Rayyan against FC Schalke 04 breaking the previous home record attendance.

Always brings a smile to my face.

wow' date=' got smashed in last night's friendly 6-2 against as saint-etienne, maybe time for a change of tactics,

in other news signed gillet from rsc(external) happy about his as it gives good cover on the flanks[/font']

harharhar i was thinking about posting the win. is there maybe something wrong with your goalkeeper....6 shots on goal all in ^^

Archived