Neymar or Muniain

Neymar or Muniain  

1. 1.

• Silva Neymar
    • Iker Muniain

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Neymar or Muniain

Muniain by far, no contest. Neymar is staying in Brazil for at Least 2 more years. This should make his top Rating a 91 at most, truly wouldn't deserve any higher(his team is 8th in the brazilian league I believe. This alone makes his 90 rating a bit too high.) In the brazilian League, the level of the defenses are substantially lower then that of the offenses, so it's alot easier to be a offensive talent in that league since he constantly plays against bad defense.

Munian on the other hand is being looked at by every top european team and the fact that Martinez was just sold shows that Muniain could also be sold at the right price. He was the runner up for the Europa League last year, plays in a muhc much stronger league and has a far better national team in which I strongly believe he will start in soon enough.

Muniain by far' date=' no contest. Neymar is staying in Brazil for at Least 2 more years. This should make his top Rating a 91 at most, truly wouldn't deserve any higher(his team is 8th in the brazilian league I believe. This alone makes his 90 rating a bit too high.) In the brazilian League, the level of the defenses are substantially lower then that of the offenses, so it's alot easier to be a offensive talent in that league since he constantly plays against bad defense.

Munian on the other hand is being looked at by every top european team and the fact that Martinez was just sold shows that Muniain could also be sold at the right price. He was the runner up for the Europa League last year, plays in a muhc much stronger league and has a far better national team in which I strongly believe he will start in soon enough.[/quote']

I have same opinion more or less........

Muniain because Neymar is happy to be a big fish in a small pond.

That is what I am thinking. And by a clear margin my vote goes to Muniain who has proved to be very good in a top league against many great opponents who do not allow him to dance around like a peacock with the ball the way Neymar does it in Brazil. Neymar also has the protection of the ref in Brazil. He can sob and get his coach sacked as everyone bows to the (expletive). He will get annihilated by tough defenders and referees who do not blow their whistle constantly.

That is what I am thinking. And by a clear margin my vote goes to Muniain who has proved to be very good in a top league against many great opponents who do not allow him to dance around like a peacock with the ball the way Neymar does it in Brazil. Neymar also has the protection of the ref in Brazil. He can sob and get his coach sacked as everyone bows to the (expletive). He will get annihilated by tough defenders and referees who do not blow their whistle constantly.

This is advice you should follow.

Muniain is the player you want.

There isn't much to separate Neymar and Munian but one thing clearly stands out. Neymar is an international force and not just a club player. He constantly plays for Brazil and scores so Neymar is the man you want. Munian is brilliant for Athletic but he wont play for spain for another 4 to 5 years so it's a no brainer

It seems nowdays it is fashionable to play down big talents. Everywhere but this forum Neymar is considered one of the best players in the world' date=' which he is.

I have gone into it in the past but basically neymar can make it big and allready is.[/quote']

Out of curiosity, what has he done to place himself among the best players in the world?

Is it the titles he has guided his team to (currently 11th in Serie A), the way he battles past the tough Brazilian defences, his success for his NT (ranked below Greece), how he proved himself on the world's biggest stages (UCL? BPL? La Liga?).

I'm genuinely interested in what makes Neymar one of the best in real-life (as he certainly isn't the greatest prospect in SM)... Have I missed something, or is it all hype?

Out of curiosity' date=' what has he done to place himself among the best players in the world?

Is it the titles he has guided his team to (currently 11th in Serie A), the way he battles past the tough Brazilian defences, his success for his NT (ranked below Greece), how he proved himself on the world's biggest stages (UCL? BPL? La Liga?).

I'm genuinely interested in what makes Neymar one of the best in real-life (as he certainly isn't the greatest prospect in SM)... Have I missed something, or is it all hype?[/quote']

Your argument is so weak. Firstly he has only played 7 games this season in Serie A and scored 5 goals and provided a bunch of assists aswell, so when neymar plays he does guide his team to victories pretty much single handedly. He doesnt need to "battle" past defenders because he just skills them. He has been very sucessful for Brazil, you suggest they are worse than greece. You either really believe that and are an idiot or you dont believe that and are just saying it. Brazil are one of the biggest and best teams in the world and neymar is one of their key players. Proved himself on the biggest stage? Well he has with brazil but you have a slight point there.

Neymar is so talented i have no doubt that he can make it in one of the big leagues.

Out of curiosity' date=' what has he done to place himself among the best players in the world?

I'm genuinely interested in what makes Neymar one of the best in real-life (as he certainly isn't the greatest prospect in SM)... Have I missed something, or is it all hype?[/quote']

I totally agree with you. Almost everybody talks about Neymar and how good is he. He is good , but i want to see him playing for a big club in a big league , in CL. He is good , but just in Brazil. I saw him against Barcelona...nothing... a big player is big in almost every match...

And national team... he is good against some modest teams... and against a big team... he is nothing, like in the match against Mexico

Your argument is so weak. Firstly he has only played 7 games this season in Serie A and scored 5 goals and provided a bunch of assists aswell' date=' so when neymar plays he does guide his team to victories pretty much single handedly. He doesnt need to "battle" past defenders because he just skills them. He has been very sucessful for Brazil, you suggest they are worse than greece. You either really believe that and are an idiot or you dont believe that and are just saying it. Brazil are one of the biggest and best teams in the world and neymar is one of their key players. Proved himself on the biggest stage? Well he has with brazil but you have a slight point there.

Neymar is so talented i have no doubt that he can make it in one of the big leagues.[/quote']

I wasn't really making an argument, I was just questioning what he has achieved to place himself alongside the world's elite players. I'm sure he has a great amount of potential, but there is a hell of a lot between where he is now and where everyone seems to think he is/will be.

Of course I don't believe Brazil are worse than Greece, but Brazil are a long, long way from the force they once were. And it's all very well him showing himself off in the Brazilian league, but let's face it - there is a huge amount of favouritism shown towards him by officials, and the defences are laughable. He's yet to truly prove himself on a world stage, or even in the top European leagues.

I'm not questioning his talent, which I'm sure he has in abundance, but I am questioning whether he is/will become one of the greatest players in the world. I just strongly disagree with your statement, "Neymar is considered one of the best players in the world, which he is".

I have yet to see anything to suggest he is currently among the best in the world.

I wasn't really making an argument' date=' I was just questioning what he has achieved to place himself alongside the world's elite players. I'm sure he has a great amount of potential, but there is a hell of a lot between where he is now and where everyone seems to think he is/will be.

Of course I don't believe Brazil are worse than Greece, but Brazil are a long, long way from the force they once were. And it's all very well him showing himself off in the Brazilian league, but let's face it - there is a huge amount of favouritism shown towards him by officials, and the defences are laughable. He's yet to truly prove himself on a world stage, or even in the top European leagues.

I'm not questioning his talent, which I'm sure he has in abundance, but I am questioning whether he is/will become one of the greatest players in the world. I just strongly disagree with your statement, "Neymar is considered one of the best players in the world, which he is".

I have yet to see anything to suggest he is currently among the best in the world.[/quote']

Ok, I can appriciate you have a different view to me and it seems that most on the forum will agree with you. However i feel most other people will agree with me. This is shown by the number of ex players and football "experts" who have come out saying neymar is one of the worlds best and all of the lists of the worlds top players i see have neymar in the top 25.

Ok' date=' I can appriciate you have a different view to me and it seems that most on the forum will agree with you. However i feel most other people will agree with me. This is shown by the number of ex players and football "experts" who have come out saying neymar is one of the worlds best and all of the lists of the worlds top players i see have neymar in the top 25.[/quote']

Well it's always nice to see different points of view, I'm sure it's what forums are for! Although as a final note - if one of the 'experts' is Pele, I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously!

"Now everyone is talking about Messi; he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar' date='" Pele said.

"At the moment Messi is just more experienced."

Read more at [url']http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/145508.html#GbVc3UkiBbWHxl2w.99[/url]

Well it's always nice to see different points of view' date=' I'm sure it's what forums are for! Although as a final note - if one of the 'experts' is Pele, I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously![/quote']

Yeah i know, thats why i put experts in quotation marks as some are a bit crazy:D