help with bayern in euro champ 4

FC Basel

hi all!

with my bayern in euro 4, i just cannot seem to win any games at all :( . after 13 games in division 3, i am 2nd bottom only by goal difference, and i would appreciate some help from you experts.

my squad isnt too bad:

kahn

jansen

sagnol

finnan

lucio

van buytun

boularhouz

ze roberto

schweinsteiger

moutinho

modric

demichelis

hargreaves

makaay

saviola

podolski

bojinov

luis garcia (F, 90 rated, not the liverpool guy)

gomez

those are the main players, and to strengthen my wide play i will be signing nakamura from unmanaged for 5m plus ottl, so any tactics suggestions could involve him.

thanks for the help :)

Re: help with bayern in euro champ 4

hi all!

with my bayern in euro 4' date=' i just cannot seem to win any games at all :( . after 13 games in division 3, i am 2nd bottom only by goal difference, and i would appreciate some help from you experts.

my squad isnt too bad:

kahn

jansen

sagnol

finnan

lucio

boularhouz

ze roberto

schweinsteiger

moutinho

modric

demichelis

hargreaves

makaay

saviola

podolski

bojinov

gomez

those are the main players, and to strengthen my wide play i will be signing nakamura from unmanaged for 5m plus ottl, so any tactics suggestions could involve him.

thanks for the help :)[/quote']

Hmmm for your squad i will use 3-4-1-2.

kahn

boularhouz sagnol van buyten

schweinsteiger modric hargreaves nakamura

makaay saviola

Aggressive , Attacking (home), Defensive(away), mixed passing, tight marking, use playmaker and targetman.

Hmmm for your squad i will use 3-4-1-2.

kahn

boularhouz sagnol van buyten

schweinsteiger modric hargreaves nakamura

makaay saviola

Aggressive ' date=' Attacking (home), Defensive(away), mixed passing, tight marking, use playmaker and targetman.[/quote']

so you would leave out moutinho, ze roberto and lucio?

How much Money have you got m8 ? or r u just after tactic help?

i Reackon u need to bolster ur attack with 1 big signing some1 with a bit of experience,high rated but not overly expensive(28 years old),i no this sounds like stating the obvious (buy a striker..blah blah blah) but i think that if you're losing a fresh new goalscorer on the scene could shake things up,

Do not buy midfielders,you have a fab midfield you've done well to get moutinho and modric well played! B) shame you cnt win tho ey !:P

so you would leave out moutinho' date=' ze roberto and lucio?[/quote']

Sorry i don't mean to leave them out. U can sub them in during the game. As u know we can't satisfy all players so always pick the best XI and the rest u rotate during the game bro. Good Luck. :)

Update us your latest results.

hi all!

with my bayern in euro 4' date=' i just cannot seem to win any games at all :( . after 13 games in division 3, i am 2nd bottom only by goal difference, and i would appreciate some help from you experts.

my squad isnt too bad:

kahn

jansen

sagnol

finnan

lucio

van buytun

boularhouz

ze roberto

schweinsteiger

moutinho

modric

demichelis

hargreaves

makaay

saviola

podolski

bojinov

gomez

thanks for the help :)[/quote']

Tim I agree with Rhys when he says play 3-4-1-2 but not the side he picked for you. This is the team I would pick if everyone if fit,

Kahn

Sagnol Lucio Van Buyten

Schweinsteiger Demechelis Moutinho Ze Roberto

Saviola

Podolski Makaay

Also wouldn't bother signing Nakamura, don't waste your money and Ottl is a pretty decent young prospect. I think you need a new keeper, don't know who is available and how much cash you have but try to bring in someone like Akinfeev, Ochoa or Ustari...maybe even Kameni.

Other than that your side is pretty strong, just be patient with them, it'll come good.

I would use the tactics, attacking, normal tackling, mixed passing, Use target man (makaay) and play tight marking, and men behind the ball. Hope this helps.

Tim I agree with Rhys when he says play 3-4-1-2 but not the side he picked for you. This is the team I would pick if everyone if fit' date='

[center']Kahn

Sagnol Lucio Van Buyten

Schweinsteiger Demechelis Moutinho Ze Roberto

Saviola

Podolski Makaay

Also wouldn't bother signing Nakamura, don't waste your money and Ottl is a pretty decent young prospect. I think you need a new keeper, don't know who is available and how much cash you have but try to bring in someone like Akinfeev, Ochoa or Ustari...maybe even Kameni.

Other than that your side is pretty strong, just be patient with them, it'll come good.

I would use the tactics, attacking, normal tackling, mixed passing, Use target man (makaay) and play tight marking, and men behind the ball. Hope this helps.

[/center]

cheers lee :)

i will be using those tactics now, and with only one game left, hopefully i will be spared the embarresment of being bottom of the bottom. as for nakamura, i will not offer for him, and i have just signed denilson on a free agent for £3.7m. i have 21m, and i will probs go for ochoa, he is free and i will get a cash boost of about £10 - 15m i will do about 10m plus rensing. also, in time i reckon anderson will make me some money, hopefully he will make 90 quite soon and with a new season coming soon, i will be pushing for promotion