Official Gold Championship 183 Thread

Raz.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 183 Thread

Yeah I'm sure they won't do anything dodgy seeing as people would have seen their names.

So are De Gea' date=' Valencia and Kagawa coming to Valencia then? :P[/quote']

believe it or not im not actually looking to tear this team apart and i may only do one or two deals.

Kagawa the intrest is crazy for i mean every man and his dog wants this player :eek:

My reservations are i think he could nudge a point on the next changes.

180px-West_Ham_Logo.png

uptonpark.jpg

West Ham United Appoint Nick Justice, As Big Sam Takes New Role!

It was announced today on the West Ham website, that Sam Allardyce had decided to take up an executive role at West Ham United , making way for young and experienced manager Nick Justice. The well known West Ham dan, was said to be delighted to be given the chance to take control of a team so dear to his heart. this is what Justice said to whufc.tv, "It is an honour to be given the chance to manager the club I support, and will grab this oppurtunity with both hands and try and achieve nothing but success with the allmighty hammers! We have a task ahead of us, to make sure we can become a solid Premier League side rather than becoming a yo-yo club and going up and down. We have a great foundation here, and a superb youth academy with good players coming through the ranks as well as a very good first team with some very talented individuals that together work really well as a team. I do not wish to change much, with maybe one or two exits and hopefully we can bring in a couple of players to help blooster the squad, using the funds available to me from my chairmen David Gold and David Sullivan, who like myself have great belief in this team and that they can succeed in the Barclays Premier League and even possibly eventually push for European football once more. We have an amazing history and heritage at the club which I intend on carrying on through my time with this club. I will make sure that we have a good number of years ahead!"

Trophy-Victory-Winners-West-Ham-United-Champi_2767679.jpg

Justice wants more success with West Ham United

Why's it private invitation? Who's the GW owner? Didn't think you could own a GC

Always happens. You just have to wait for it to be accepted. You're never rejected.

Roma have made a counter offer to Valencia to exchange Pablo PIATTI and Sergio CANALES for Erik LAMELA .

Why am I contemplating accepting this :confused:

584.png
The offer for Erik LAMELA of Roma from Valencia has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

39748_1345363217.jpg

Well I accepted that counter offer. Looking into it, Canales's injury to his knee worries me, and I've got plenty of wide men, also Lamela is pure class, and gets regular game time at Roma. So I'm happy

Do some managers think before they make an offer?Lets say I know nothing about football and I got offered Mandzukic str8 for Muniain.I know nothing about football but I can think..Muniain 7 years younger and 1 rating higher.Why would I do that>?Oh...and I know a bit of football aswell...

Manchester Utd have had so many offers.

Confirmed is Berbatov to Galatasary in return young cb Kaya + Winger Sercan Yilidrim + 4.6m (chairmans max)

I will loan out these two players.

Luka Modric is joining in exchange for Kagawa + Welbeck

A couple of fringe players have been sold and thats about it so far.

Never did so many deals..This GC is looking very exciting for me so far..as if I dont do deals its like a dead setup for me.

Athletic XI:

Iraizoz(88)

Iraola(90)-Lovren(89)-Coloccini(89)

Martinez(91)

Reus(90)-Perisic(87)-Gotze(91)-Ben Arfa(89)

Falcao(92)-Ba(89)

Looking to get a younger GK but im happy with Iraizoz aswell..He's quality.

Manchester Utd have had so many offers.

Confirmed is Berbatov to Galatasary in return young cb Kaya + Winger Sercan Yilidrim + 4.6m (chairmans max)

I will loan out these two players.

Luka Modric is joining in exchange for Kagawa + Welbeck

A couple of fringe players have been sold and thats about it so far.

made loan bids for both the youngsters from galatasary. obviously will play every game:D

Archived