Official Gold Championship 183 Thread

Raz.

Re: Official Gold Championship 183 Thread

Andrea MANTOVANI has completed his move to Sampdoria from Palermo for £10,000,000

LB/CB who was very much needed since that was the weakest spot and looking at his stats he should be a safe 87.

Junior DA COSTA has completed his move to Doncaster Rovers from Sampdoria for £2,200,000

And sold a back up GK that would of never got any game time

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dean barden steered Sampdoria to victory against Inverness CT.

Sampdoria outclassed Inverness CT and beat them 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Poli scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Guberti and Lopez were also amongst the goalscorers.

PALOMBO is for sale looking for a replacement and a CB/RB/FWD and not really looking to sell Poli but will sell if I get a offer I cant turn down. There is also some players listed for cash which can go for min value since they are not needed.

Dortmund manager canceled the 3rd part of the deal for some reasons...canceled the part of deal for Reus...whatever he gave me Lewandoski instead so is better then nothing.

Athletic Bilbao XI:

Iraizoz(88)

Iraola(90)-Coloccini(89)-Lovren(89)

Martinez(91)

Ba(89)-Perisic(87)-Gotze(91)-Ben Arfa(89)

Falcao(92)-Lewandoski(90)

Still very happy with it and very excited with this GC.Never made so many deals in the start.

Only just found this thread :P

I am Lyon :)

Managed to sign Herrera, Niang, Grosso and Ramires. Grosso is only cover, but his two positions shall be handy. Team looks about set, might dabble some more but have got what I wanted :)

The deal reported to be worth £7,000,000 involving Leobardo LOPEZ of Pachuca and Bordeaux has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Pachuca will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.
Leobardo LOPEZ has completed his move to Sampdoria from Pachuca for £7,001,000

Two players down just two more needed then I have a solid starting 11 that does not include loans.

Soccer manager really need to make the forum slot for 181-190 soon or we cant place the thread anywhere.

Spurs myself and attracted the names iv wanted from the start.

Zouma and Ruffier for Friedel and Huddlestone.

The goal keeper situation is done , end of that story.

Briseno and Jadson for combine fee of 20.6m

Jadson is a 90 for cash so always good to get that quality cover for Huddlestone whos out , Briseno a good Cb for mexico youth.

Jenas for Butland and Redmond.

Got a superstar cover keeper now , Butland will be a big player soon. Redmond will rise up the ranks. Gomes , Bentley and Caulker join Birmingham on loan.

Cudicini for cash

Useless

Van Der Vaart for Ilicic and Munoz

Two promising young players , never rated VDV

Modric for Kagawa and Welbeck

Second striker sorted , Kagawa i rate as good as Modric so no change for me there.

Win win atm , Zarate to come in also for Defoe going out. Spurs look ok , top 4 finish

tonight's friendly report

Dan James steered Genoa to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Genoa outclassed Plymouth Argyle and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Gilardino was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tozser and Mesto were also amongst the goalscorers.

boca-juniors-logo.png

Boca 1-2 San Lorenzo

After being beaten by Real Madrid 3-0 in a midweek cup game most of Boca's first team where unfit.

it was up to the youth team to move up to the mantle & prove thier worth.

take nothing away from Lorenzo they where the better team on the night with Viatri putting Boca's only goal in the net.

Archived