English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread Listen up Guys For some reason SM is not allowing me to send out a global PM to everyone so here goes! The original owner of this GW, Joe Robin

Re: English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread I left because of the following points (they're not all just this set up)... I'm fed up of playing against 1 formation (3-5-2) 7 times a night.

Re: English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread Fulham lost again, this time to Norwich:mad: 2nd bottom and the fans are singing for Steve Kean to come in:eek:

Re: English Championship ?????? - Any interest In a new E.C?

Interested.

Although I no that a couple of good forumers are planning on making a new EC when the transfer window closes in real life so I'll see what happens. :)

I could be interested but all depends on the timing ;)
I'm interested aslong as it doesn't open when i'm at school :P
Interested yeah (cheers for the invite MUTD)

A lot would depend on timing but if we get it right I would love an ultra competitive EC as I have never really been in one :( lol

I understand alot of people when they say about timing. Obviously no time wil be perfect for EVERYONE, but there will be plenty of notice and warning about when we get up and going if we've gathered enough interest;)

Re: Riferimento: English Championship ?????? - Any interest In a new E.C?

I'd be' interested but I'll be out from 1 to 15 September so if it starts in those days I won't be in

Or you can take a little team when u come from holiday :D

I know that everybody wants big teams but we have to take smaller teams aswell so timing timing..some of us will miss it but we'll still get teams...doesnt matter if they're big or small.Does matter to be in a Good EC with good members and forumers around. ;)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Championship ?????? - Any interest In a new E.C

Or you can take a little team when u come from holiday :D

I know that everybody wants big teams but we have to take smaller teams aswell so timing timing..some of us will miss it but we'll still get teams...doesnt matter if they're big or small.Does matter to be in a Good EC with good members and forumers around. ;)

Alright for me it's not a problem to get a small side like Swansea, Aston Villa or QPR :D