Sign in to follow this  
jr231990

English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread

Not too fussed if Arsenal sign anymore, would make it easier to improve, but im probably gonna overhaul the whole squad apart from the likes of Szczesny, Koscienly, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Chamberlain

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread

Hope Newcastle get Debuchy.

Any Toon fans know how likely that is?

Supposedly Madrid was also interested in him and the price for him was around 11m, if they DO want him then surely he'll go there. It's me being optimistic tho as I hate Arbeloa:p

Right' date=' 2 IMPORTANT pieces of information

1. THERE IS NOW A DEADLINE FOR CLUB TRADES

I am giving people a deadline of Thursday 30th August at 7pm to confirm trades of clubs.

This will then help me find out who really wants to be here and who doesn't. If you haven't traded your club, I am to presume you are happy with what you have unless you fall into part 2....

2. I AM MISSING LOADS OF PEOPLE IN GAME

I am still very short of people to add me in game (a list will follow) and if I don't get you in game, you don't get your side. I will chase people up, but there are people who haven't even posted on the thread since the teams were dished out which is fairly annoying.

On the opening post of this thread is a link to my SM Profile. ADD ME IN GAME AND IMPORTANTLY MESSAGE ME WHO YOU ARE

Some people may have added me but not messaged me who they are which doesn't help.

I can't stress this enough, if I do not have the numbers and sufficient numbers added so I can offer the clubs out, I WILL NOT CREATE THE GAMEWORLD.

So people, PLEASE, add me in game, message me who you are. OR if you aren't interested anymore, TELL ME ASAP.

WHO I NEED TO ADD ME

123 ABC - NOTTS FOREST

MANUTD98706 - BARNSLEY

LEGENDARY MANAGER - COLCHESTER

JACK THFC - CRAWLEY

VINCI MOZZATTA - CREWE

NAJDUCH - CHELTENHAM

I'm now taking the following approach.

If you cannot be bothered to add me in game and message me who you are then I'm deeming you no longer part of the set up and will look for replacements. It's not difficult.

If I haven't received your friend request in game by Saturday at 12pm, I will no longer consider you at the clubs you have.

I presume some of the names don't bother to read the thread, so it'll fall on deaf ears anyway:rolleyes:

Not long to go now people! :D

I'm now taking the following approach.

If you cannot be bothered to add me in game and message me who you are then I'm deeming you no longer part of the set up and will look for replacements. It's not difficult.

If I haven't received your friend request in game by Saturday at 12pm' date=' I will no longer consider you at the clubs you have.

I presume some of the names don't bother to read the thread, so it'll fall on deaf ears anyway:rolleyes:

Not long to go now people! :D[/quote']

can't wait first out the door at cardiff is bellamy the ...:D

How long will it take for SM to update the teams after the window closes? I imagine it won't be until next week? Does anyone know from last experience?

Haven't a clue to be honest' date=' but it shouldn't be too long

Ive added you in game. My name is 123_abc.

Thanks

Guest Scout Maker

Palace set to sign Damien Delaney apparently and possibly Leroy Lita, doesn't make a difference really, everyone apart from Zaha and Williams will be leaving.

Zaha could be going Reading however in real life.

Palace set to sign Damien Delaney apparently and possibly Leroy Lita' date=' doesn't make a difference really, everyone apart from Zaha and Williams will be leaving.

[b']Zaha could be going Reading however in real life[/b].

Salivating at the thought :D

Feeck..jUst stop please lol.You gonna have a bigger value then Liverpool/SPurs.

Haha if they somehow convince Carvalho' date=' M'Bia and Kjaer it will be unreal. Gotta feel for the regular lot at QPR if these signings all go through. Played their hearts out for the last couple of years and won't even get an eye in soon.

Oh yes! :D

Are you QPR ?

Yes mate sure am :D

Haha if they somehow convince Carvalho, M'Bia and Kjaer it will be unreal. Gotta feel for the regular lot at QPR if these signings all go through. Played their hearts out for the last couple of years and won't even get an eye in soon.

and when they are relegated, they'll wont care less and move onto the next big paypacket, whilst leaving the club in a financial mess!