English Championship 231990 - Discussion Thread

jr231990

Re: English Championship - Custom - Read 1st Post Fully!

Where 2 people want the same club they should have to submit a CV for the board to read and then decide who they want :P

great idea. be like applying for a real job then:rolleyes: if 2 managers were in for a big team and the manager with 50 titles loses out in the draw to a manager with 0 titles, we all no the o title manager will leave when his big team starts losing:rolleyes:

We Will have to watch the voting issue as people will vote for who they like more,rather than who deserves the job.

Seen it happen so many times before.

Not really sure of a way round it though.

Great discussion so far guys,keep it going:)

Would be good to be able to see a club list' date=' to see what people have put their name down for what club. Im quite open to which club i get so dont really want to battle with other people for a job, would rather step aside and let them have it and pick another job.[/quote']

It would be good for you. Just not everyone else who has put there name down for a club already! :P

Exactly. At the end of the day' date=' it's to show appreciation to everyone who makes the set up worthwhile. Rewarding those who are been brilliant, and mocking those who have been terrible :D

It's just to fuel the banter and also give people an involvement with the set up. It may be me and Raz organising it, but at the end of the day, it's each and every manager who partakes that will hopefully make this very successful

I mean I can see people jumping ship should they not get their desired clubs, so those who stay and don't mind starting with a Div 2 side I will have a lot of respect for and [b']will no doubt help them when it comes to loans or cheap deals.[/b]

Also may give out prizes for cup winners, so that the cup competitions could also be competitive to people. We're still building the foundations at the moment for the gameworld, but the blue prints look rather promising right now.

Thanks again to all those who have stated an interest, blown me away the numbers have

oo I'm looking forward to buying Rooney off you for C/V:D

We Will have to watch the voting issue as people will vote for who they like more' date='rather than who deserves the job.

Seen it happen so many times before.

Not really sure of a way round it though.

Great discussion so far guys,keep it going:)[/quote']

Could be an issue, but i guess people here should be wise enough to vote by managers' contribution not manager popularity

I was contemplating weekly awards' date=' and actually keeping on top of them, separate threads will be made s they never get lost etc

Also I do like a jobs offer thread, could create some nice banter:D[/quote']

I love awards, especially when I win. :D

Now, as for the idea idea about applying for a club, but you have to send a CV is great. Of course I would get who ever I wanted in seconds!

I love awards' date=' [b']especially when I win. :D[/b]

Now, as for the idea idea about applying for a club, but you have to send a CV is great. Of course I would get who ever I wanted in seconds!

The worst manager of the month :D

Really? Since what number it's changed? The last EC i joined is EC 10000

I joined a couple of new EC's just to have some fun and I saw the games are on Thursday.So we have no difference from a classic one and a custom..just a few advantages for the custom :D

Really? Since what number it's changed? The last EC i joined is EC 10000
I joined a couple of new EC's just to have some fun and I saw the games are on Thursday.So we have no difference from a classic one and a custom..just a few advantages for the custom :D

The last EC I joined was EC20346 with a Div 5 team' date=' the games are on Thursdays and Sundays in that set up.

That opened around 1st August. [/center']

Respuesta: English Championship - Custom - Read 1st Post Fully!

I'm still not sure about something...

If you miss out on your desired side and wish to still take part, you will then go into a draw which will randomly pick your side.

What if a big percentage of the teams get chosen and the managers left out by the draw won't find available sides? Or are there enough clubs?

Anyway my opinion is this:

If two people select the same team then one will be picked to control the club... but What will happen to the other one?

My idea is that every club and players that have been requested from more than one person will go into a pot and all of them will be randomized.

Re: Respuesta: English Championship - Custom - Read 1st Post Fully!

I'm still not sure about something...

What if a big percentage of the teams get chosen and the managers left out by the draw won't find available sides? Or are there enough clubs?

Anyway my opinion is this:

If two people select the same team then one will be picked to control the club... but What will happen to the other one?

My idea is that every club and players that have been requested from more than one person will go into a pot and all of them will be randomized.

All the guys who'll not get the club they wanted from the start will go on random.org with all the clubs which are still available.This will probably be a 4 division EC like 7046,5579 with 80 guys in it.So not many rubbish teams at all.

Can people please actually read the opening post :o

The amount of messages about "what's happening?" "What do I have to do" "Choose 1 from my 32 teams"

Granted, I am very appreciative of the interest, but it's rather annoying when people don't even bother to read the opening post to the thread, as many answers are right there;)

Also,

With the numbers interested, we're looking at 4 Divisions of 20 sides. Now obviously Championship-League 2 have 24 sides apiece so I'll have to do a little altering to the Divisions.

No doubt some people will leave through not getting their side of choice, I have no problems with that, I'd rather you leave right away (By stating on the thread or by P.M) as it'll make things alot easier to sort away as regards to dishing out the remaining sides to people and saves me wasting my time.

Again thanks for the response, and we just have annother week to sit tight waiting for the window to shut, and then on the 1st of September I'll do the draws for the sides, and then on the 2nd of September, hopefully SM will have updated the squads, and we'll be able to get going