• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Grand theft auto V Coz you don't have any..

Re: Grand theft auto V RQEOwEBvC-M Well I think I just wet myself a little. Looks stunning. And DOGS!

Re: Grand theft auto V I love going round in a gang of about 4/5 and killing anything in sight!

Re: Grand theft auto V

Have 382k atm. All 10 cars i have are upgraded to their full potential, I just need to unlock 100% armour.

What i have from the top of my head is

Entity- Fully upgraded

Sultan Rs- Fully upgraded

Sandking-Fully

Bati 801-Fully

Buccaneer- Fully

Comet-Fully

Elegy RH8-Fully

Fusilade-Fully

Penumbra-Fully

Bison- Fully :P

Might just keep the money for when the new cars and weapons come out

With the 500K stim. package I could finally afford the entity!

I usually only mess about so rarely have the cash to afford something that pricey. Now, the next 200K or so I earn will be put into boosting the car, which should take a week or two :P

Btw, was playing with a mate earlier today, and when we did missions we recieved different amount of cash as reward. Biggest difference was when one of us got 20K and the other "only" 10K.. Anyone know why?

With the 500K stim. package I could finally afford the entity!

I usually only mess about so rarely have the cash to afford something that pricey. Now' date=' the next 200K or so I earn will be put into boosting the car, which should take a week or two :P

Btw, was playing with a mate earlier today, and when we did missions we recieved different amount of cash as reward. Biggest difference was when one of us got 20K and the other "only" 10K.. Anyone know why?[/quote']

Once you've completed a mission, the payout halves. It's to avoid mission farming.