Sign in to follow this  
RieceM96

Grand theft auto V

Re: Grand theft auto V

I have to admit I use a money glitch now as well as I just cant be asked trying and failing to save money lol

I drive out in my adder put it on passengers only thats very important! ' date=' Find a hooker

take her down a dark alleyway where both doors cant be opened (little alleyway by eclipse towers)

Start shooting at the walls to scare her into not coming out

Get out of the car and shoot her then drive to my garage.

Swap the adder with a Elergy using the blue circle which should duplicate the car.

Drive the adder with the dead hooker (important to take the one you came in)

Sell at LSC and job done.

The most simple thing ever and its solo.[/quote']

They patched it :)

Ive got everything I want , A smaller garage , Different cars and more toys like Buzzard , liberator lol.

And ive got a little under 14 million.

Have to admit I love the Z type lol

Still selling cars lol

Sold my sanchez and could sell my Glendale lol. Still hoovering around the 13.5 million mark doing enough to keep myself from losing money despite waring all the time lol.

Missions are so easy now with my buzzard its unreal lol.

Got 2 beer hats now and im loving playing the game at the moment lol

How does the new payout system work? I've done rooftop rumble twice and the payouts were $14000 and $20480?

The more "close" the people who you do the mission with, the more money you get. If you just do it with randoms i think its the least amount then increases witb the more friends/crew you complete it with.

The more "close" the people who you do the mission with' date=' the more money you get. If you just do it with randoms i think its the least amount then increases witb the more friends/crew you complete it with.[/quote']

The update notes say they scrapped the 50% payout on completed missions, but that doesn't seem to be the case

Heists are finally coming!

Question: I think I want to start from scratch and not transfer over my character/cars and apartments etc' date=' If I do this will I miss out on any new stuff?[/quote']

Double post sorry but I just wanted to bump this.

If you don't transfer you miss out on the Xero Blimp and new cars etc.... I find this awful!

I'd like to start from the beginning to keep mysel interested, if I transfer my stuff then I'll be bored with this game in no time and if I do transfer over my stuff I actually miss out on some new cool things :(.

Things hooked me:

First Person

Neon Lights Underglow

New Cars/DLC Cars - WANT MY HOTKNIFE BACK!

New Graphics - #TotesAmazeBalls

New Missions

Bigger Lobbies - 30 players

New Songs - NON STOP POP (Backstreet Boys!!!)

Heists apparently

New Apartments with Darts and other things

Hayden your allowed two characters and their assicioated with social club, why not transfer them over, but delete the second? You can always dip into the first players funds or doss in that one if you wish too. Far as I'm aware DLC cars have been given prices

Hotknife - $80,000

Carbon RS - $40,000

Khamelion - $90,000

Monster Truck - $500,000

Dodo Plane - $350,000

Sea Diver - $1,325,000

I'm a bit slow so yeah thanks Lordy I think I might just do that an create a new one.

The hatchet is online! I didn't think they'd be able to pull it off, it looks amazing in first person much like Dead Island and the blood splatter on the hatchet also :D

GTA in first person' date=' I feel is so good![/quote']

it does look amazing, but no way would i buy the game again just to play it in a different view. i know you can upgrade for free but i had it on 360 and now have a ps4.

Has anyone transferred their progress over to a next gen console?

If so, was it something that was offered to you from the get go, or did you have to complete the first mission? I tried going straight online but I can't. I also don't want to complete the first mission in case my progress is automatically overwritten, but I will if I can at least transfer my online progress over following the completion of that mission (I know my online character shouldn't really be affected by that anyway, or so you'd think).

Thanks in advance :)

Has anyone transferred their progress over to a next gen console?

If so' date=' was it something that was offered to you from the get go, or did you have to complete the first mission? I tried going straight online but I can't. I also don't want to complete the first mission in case my progress is automatically overwritten, but I will if I can at least transfer my online progress over following the completion of that mission (I know my online character shouldn't really be affected by that anyway, or so you'd think).

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

I think you should get a offer to transfer progress immediately, I don't have Grand theft auto just yet but I do have the PS4 & do watch videos, do you have a Social club account? If so, try connecting it to your gamertag, hopefully your Progress will then appear :)

Hope this helps.

I think you should get a offer to transfer progress immediately' date=' I don't have Grand theft auto just yet but I do have the PS4 & do watch videos, do you have a Social club account? If so, try connecting it to your gamertag, hopefully your Progress will then appear :)

Hope this helps.[/quote']

Thank you! I think it's only possible to transfer the online data over (understandable) so I should be fine :)