Sign in to follow this  
RieceM96

Grand theft auto V

Re: Grand theft auto V

Played my first bit of heists! :D

Ended up trying to steal the airplane from the Vagos, then blew up the gas tank on the airfield killing the team because they were very annoying 11 year old French kids who didn't know how to shut up :rolleyes:

Yes it really does make a difference who your teammates are..

PS3 - Tante_Sien if you haven't added me yet, I might not be playing GTA all the time but if you message me I can free up some time for some heists :)

(no headset unfortunately)

Make sure you play with good players or you'll get knowhere. 1 death = fail' date=' restart.[/quote']

Yeah i am. Only will play with good mates

Tbh i have 1 million so the extra money challenges will be good to get but will be difficult and I am quite happy with the 143k from the first heist :)

Played a bunch of different heists last night (well not all completed). Haven't finished any of the heists completely yet but I did get to play the final mission of the breakout (as the pilot, but still :o) and I have to say it is a lot of fun. We've had to wait on this forever but it's clear R* has put a lot of work into it.

Another amazing example of how bad other people are at generally steering a vehicle in GTA: We had to steal an EMP on a Hydra jet and protect that jet with the remaining jets. This one idiot succeeds to actually drive his Hydra into the bridge of the carrier they were stationed on. I'm pretty sure he didn't even get in the air :rolleyes:

Just broke a World Record on a race in GTA V online xD

'Before it was cool' is the name of the race

Here is the image: World_Record

I play on PC, so i dont know if the records between PC and PS/Xbox are shared, but still im very proud of myself even though its nothing that incredible haha

Wonder how long will the record last though :P:rolleyes::D

PS. my nick is Rafficgi, so if you want, add me as friend >.<

On 4/20/2015 at 6:02 PM, Maxpayne said:

Just broke a World Record on a race in GTA V online xD

'Before it was cool' is the name of the race

Here is the image: World_Record

I play on PC, so i dont know if the records between PC and PS/Xbox are shared, but still im very proud of myself even though its nothing that incredible haha

Wonder how long will the record last though :P:rolleyes::D

PS. my nick is Rafficgi, so if you want, add me as friend >.<

Congrats on getting the world record on that race!