UEFA Champions League 2012/13 Random Team Thread

Frozy

Re: UEFA Champions League 2012/13 Random Team Thread

Group D

Real Madrid, Manchester City, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund

crumbs.....serious lack of banter there....

well, the only city banter going atm is the massive signing of..........

300px-Itfc_players_005.jpg

maybe still could fulfil his potential......

plus a serb for a serb. nastasic & savic swap places.

Nice draw for my Valencia. Just got Bayern "who can't win anything last season" Munich and Lille who doesn't have Joe Cole anymore so i don't have anyone to worry from them. The only one who could stop us is the mighty Alexander Hleb :D

Seriously ?? .. i talked to him last night i think. How does it make a difference' date=' they're two (****) teams. It won't make a difference.[/quote']

The purpose was that people wouldnt swap teams after the group draw. I gave plenty of notice in advance.

But in your case Ill make an exception as I did see you try to arrange it before the draw. Just would have preferred it to be done on time :)

The purpose was that people wouldnt swap teams after the group draw. I gave plenty of notice in advance.

But in your case Ill make an exception as I did see you try to arrange it before the draw. Just would have preferred it to be done on time :)

Good man...

Not half as bad as Madrid City and Dortmund. Fortune favoured you if anything :P

We would've had a slight chance of qualifying if we kept Mirallas and had ANY other keeper but Roy Carroll :o Hopefully we pull off a miracle :D

Great' date=' Madrid, City and Dortmund...

I have no faith, but come on Ajax![/quote']

Looking forward to some nice matches in group D, will be seeing at least all Ajax matches on tv and maybe even one in Amsterdam if I got the money/chance to do so. No hope for Holland in the CL this year but at least some excitement if all goes well :D

Looking forward to some nice matches in group D' date=' will be seeing at least all Ajax matches on tv and maybe even one in Amsterdam if I got the money/chance to do so. No hope for Holland in the CL this year but at least some excitement if all goes well :D[/quote']

You're on the wrong thread to discuss Champions League :P