NEW CUSTOM GAMEWORLD (Idea - Interested?)

87+

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Respuesta: NEW CUSTOM GAMEWORLD (Idea - Interested?)

I would like to join' date=' sounds like a good setup. My game name is: W Bloody[/quote']

added:)

Couldn't find you either' date=' perhaps we don't really exist.[/quote']

I don't know what to suggest? (But theirs still time:) )

Interested: Please PM me on here when ready.

Will try to work out how too:o

Re: NEW CUSTOM GAMEWORLD (Idea - Interested?)

Just an update:

I'm still trying to work out whether the stadium size, economy and starting balance will work as intended as it might need tweaking.

I'm waiting for my first home game in another setup which has a poor economy to get a better idea of match day finances in those conditions and will work it from there.

In general though its good to see people interested in doing something that's probably very different to any setup out there already!:)

A few points to bear in mind:

This setup wont be designed to make it easy to asemble a super team and if someone did it would be even harder to keep it. You will have to think can I afford to sign player X (90) due to his wages being 45k, or shall I sign someone rated a little lower who has wages of 20k but might rise soon to a 90.

If you don't like finding players that will rise (to generate money) then this setup might not be for you as your going to need a long term strategy to financing your club. Depending on your team Match day money will not make you significant money or in likelyness lose you money!

If the name of your club bothers you (for example, I must be a big/fashionable club like Barcelona) then this definitly isn't the setup for you. There will be NO big clubs (clubs with stadium of 10k). The name of your team does NOT matter. Only the style of game play this setup is trying to achieve matters!!!

Re: Respuesta: NEW CUSTOM GAMEWORLD (Idea - Interested?)

added:)

I don't know what to suggest? (But theirs still time:) )

when you search for D B I'm on the 2nd page of results. I've used the same pic for my profile as I've got here in the forum and my rep is 301. Think this should help you find me. :)

when you search for D B I'm on the 2nd page of results. I've used the same pic for my profile as I've got here in the forum and my rep is 301. Think this should help you find me. :)

Friended:)

any new updates when this is going to be made?

I worked some stuff out for it but scribbled it on paper and left it in my jeans at home, so will have to try and remember to save it before it go's in the wash:eek:

We will need more interest to get this going (Yeah I know if I actually put the actual setup details it might help:o)

It's good to see people checking though as that's the kind of person I would want involved;)

I would possibly join this game world. Im getting bored of the usual gameworld's (English/World etc... with loads of unmanaged clubs)' date=' im after something different and this looks like a good idea.[/quote']

Yeah have to agree with you, A really competitive, ever changing gameworld :) :)