English Championship 231990 - Managers/Vacant Job Thread

jr231990

• 2 weeks later...

Re: English Championship 231990 - Managers/Vacant Job Thread

hi guys' date=' i am desperate to get in another competitive english championship, can you tell me is there any teams avaliable in this and who do i contact to get a team please?? i did ask a few weeks ago but no one has replied to me[/quote']

Contact me here through the forum or PM in game with my profile - Mark Preston.

We are currently 100% full, although for how long i have no idea.

Listen up guys - IMPORTANT.

Over the last 24 hours or so, i've received 2 messages both with roughly the same suggestion. With them being from 2 different managers i felt i have to sit up and listen.

Currently the setup is that any vacant teams and new/incoming managers, they have to go through me before i can accept or reject. And hoping that the managers turns out to a long term stayer/forumer. If i think they will be good and stick around i'll accept them, if not i'll refuse them entry.

What has been suggested is that when a manager quits and a vacant team is available - You will need to publicly on the thread announce your interest and every body else will get the chance to to say yeah or nye to that manager who wants to swap clubs or any new manager incoming into the GW.

Working it this way, i don't know everyone, and everyone's history however the more people who have a say, the better chance we won't be brining in any duds.

Any questions?

Regards

so i was just wondering if any decision had been made about managerless cardiff yet. as i'm guessing they have a big game tonight. if your wondering about my commitment to gameworlds then you only need to look at ec's 7777, 8888, 7046, 7600, 7738, 8064, 5579, 10000, 8000 or 2933. All of which i have been a stalwart in for many years. obviously any other decision bar giving me this job is a total travesty for cardiff city football club!! i was just watching sky sports news and there was even fans outside the ground with crawfski must sign banners!!!!!!

so i was just wondering if any decision had been made about managerless cardiff yet. as i'm guessing they have a big game tonight. if your wondering about my commitment to gameworlds then you only need to look at ec's 7777' date=' 8888, 7046, 7600, 7738, 8064, 5579, 10000, 8000 or 2933. All of which i have been a stalwart in for many years. obviously any other decision bar giving me this job is a total travesty for cardiff city football club!! i was just watching sky sports news and there was even fans outside the ground with crawfski must sign banners!!!!!![/quote']

Banners is cr@p though!

he cant pass, tackle, has no pace, i think you will find that it was Mrs Banners outside the ground.

so i was just wondering if any decision had been made about managerless cardiff yet. as i'm guessing they have a big game tonight. if your wondering about my commitment to gameworlds then you only need to look at ec's 7777' date=' 8888, 7046, 7600, 7738, 8064, 5579, 10000, 8000 or 2933. All of which i have been a stalwart in for many years. obviously any other decision bar giving me this job is a total travesty for cardiff city football club!! i was just watching sky sports news and there was even fans outside the ground with crawfski must sign banners!!!!!![/quote']

Patience is a virtue young Luke.

I, like many on SM have a full time job which involves me working no where near a Pc or the Net. So i'm often offline and away from SM and the forum.

I've offered you the Cardiff job.

Good luck with it

Regards

TEAM AVAILABLE

CHARLTON ATHLETIC

25 players

Sadly 22 are on TB's

Bottom of Div 2 - Winless and Pointless

Riviere and Cabral are their best players

This looks to be a long term' date=' long challenge for anyone.

Apply via myself[/center']

I've been thinking the whole if I should join so I've now applied for the Charlton job if is okay? Cheers

• 1 month later...

Reading are available but are in Div 1 and in the relegation zone by around about 14 points so there is a good challenge there but there is 11 other clubs available.

Search the ID maybe' date=' 142628. :)[/center']

I applied to Nottingham Forest within the game, is necessary to do anything else?

The offer for Darren FLETCHER of B. Munich from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted to add Fletch :)! He will join as my highest rated player :)

The offer for Andrea LAZZARI of ACF Fiorentina from Leicester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lazzari looks to be in a rise to an 88 :)

And enrique has been changed to LB/LM :) YAY