Sign in to follow this  
Ninster

Official Gold Championship 184 Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 184 Thread

just picked up rangers

as i fancied doing an overhaul team for a change

and with rangers having huge gate's every match shouldn't be too hard a task to put together a decent team that next season can challenge in europe properly

Picked up Bayern' date=' not expecting to do any deals though.

Had a small amount of interest in Muller, Neuer and Gomez but nothing that's even slightly interested me.[/quote']

Get used to it for some reason no one wants to make a serious offer for the talent Bayern have, had no interest in top players in GC173 so kept the main players and am romping the league

Get used to it for some reason no one wants to make a serious offer for the talent Bayern have' date=' had no interest in top players in [b']GC173[/b] so kept the main players and am romping the league

More than happy to keep all the players they start with. Offers I've had so far are Fletcher+Rio for Muller, or Affelay+Adriano for Gomez.

Was offered Subotic for Badstuber so I guess not all bad offers.

Picked up QPR - can already tell from the lack of Thread activity that this may not be a great GC... :(

They are making too many these days eh?

Anyway, just awaiting entry into the game world but everyone is available for p/ex (top end players) or cash (bottom end players) if you're interested in anyone let me know on here or in game

Picked up QPR - can already tell from the lack of Thread activity that this may not be a great GC... :(

They are making too many these days eh?

Anyway' date=' just awaiting entry into the game world but everyone is available for p/ex (top end players) or cash (bottom end players) if you're interested in anyone let me know on here or in game[/quote']

There wasn't even a thread till earlier today :D

There wasn't even a thread till earlier today :D

Even so there was a time when a new GC would cause a huge amount of activity on the thread - at least for the first few turns. Now they come out so often no-one really seems all that excited

Decided to take Sporting.

The offer for John GUIDETTI of Manchester City from Sporting has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

13M is near my whole budget but its worth it for a striker of that talent.

Also just taken over as the manager of Ghana.

Reject one offer' date=' get the same offer 5 minutes later. :rolleyes:

Gomez, Badstuber, Ribery, Robben and co all look set to stay.[/quote']

Your expectations might be to high for those players , probably why you cant seem to deal.

4 players will be leaving Real Madrid today in exchange for 9.

Kaka looks set to depart soon enough , other than that theres not much of me buying rather me selling. Should sign one or two players myself.

Should be saying bye bye to Khedira pretty soon as well.

Diarra is one i want to sell at the moment and probably use him and another for a player.

Real Madrid is looking better then its state previously

Your expectations might be to high for those players ' date=' probably why you cant seem to deal.

[/quote']My expectations aren't that high. Muller is worth a better deal than Rio+Fletcher. Gomez is worth much more than Defour+Rodriguez or Abidal+Sanchez.

I expect a decent replacement for each player I'm selling and another player to help boost a small squad. No sense selling in a straight swap as that fixes nothing.

Please don't make assumptions.

My expectations aren't that high. Muller is worth a better deal than Rio+Fletcher. Gomez is worth much more than Defour+Rodriguez or Abidal+Sanchez.

I expect a decent replacement for each player I'm selling and another player to help boost a small squad. No sense selling in a straight swap as that fixes nothing.

Please don't make assumptions.

Yeah but you have to remember your picking the three most stupidest managers in the entire game world there. Barceolna dosent know right from left and United dont see to deal unless its well in their favor. Fc Porto makes no sense to me , sell periera for 18m :\ whats that on about and ask stupid amounts from myself.

Griezzman is in , Azplicueta will join soon as well.

Diarria will leave for Fer and Luc Castignos. Its a deal im not sure on but i think Twente can finish top 3 and Fer can get 89 while is Cas continue to score a 87 could come.

Casillias for Sirgui and Sakho.

Got a good up and coming defender along with a solid keeper who should take over as Italy number one soon.

Carvalho for Lombraets and Kanunnikov

Lom is the replacement , just a younger and Kan has started a few games and scored. looks promising

Alsonso for Banega , Ruiz and Alcacer.

A little cheap for Alonso but them three have time to grow and should become good in a year or so.

Pepe for Rodwell and Milner

With all the Cbs iv got just thought id sell Pepe for two good players. Rodwell is a waiting game while im always impressed with Milners performances. real work horse

Still no deals done at Lyon, although i think i have a good chance of landing Matias Suarez and 1 from Kadlec or Mayuka.

Ive made a few offers, but often countered something silly, like Lloris + Lovren + 30m for Hulk lol, or the counter is a little too much for a team with poor depth.

got abd's on 10 new players only one has competition but i think i might of got him as i just offered a straight swap and i remember it did come in at quite a bit over the c.v but i guess it'll be a wait and see, non are exactly stars but should give me a decent base to re-build this rangers team from(guys who's name is in the red box is the one who i've got a contested bid on

rangersclubtransfersvie.png

make that 11 abd's

The offer for Roman KIENAST of FK Austria Wien from Rangers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yeah but you have to remember your picking the three most stupidest managers in the entire game world there.

Bar yourself and Lyon (ignoring cash offers/low-mid 80's) they are the only clubs to have got in contact about my players.

I'm not one to send 10's of PM saying would you give X=Y for Z so perhaps thats where I've gone wrong.

tonight's friendly report

Dan James steered Rangers to victory against Stevenage.

Rangers outclassed Stevenage and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Kyle scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hutton and Black were also amongst the goalscorers.

Taken on abit of a challenge Peterborough United

Possibly the worse team in the championship first seasons target is finish above 15th position

Already got 3 loanees to help thanks to shaktar and arsenal managers (:

my goalkeeper rating is only 78 in a divison like this means i will get beat every game buyin a keeper in my priority

As for tactics being such a poor team at this level it looks like il have to pack the midfield and play 1 up top and play on the counter a defensive 4-5-1 will have to be played

its a challenge , hope to be in the prem in 3-4 seasons time!

1302864408_berbatov_375683a.jpg[/img]

Berbatov Completes Dream Move

Lifelong Newcastle fan Dimitar Berbatov has sealed a dream move to the north east club for a club record fee of £20.4 million.

Manager Nin Chatha is hoping he will form a deadly partnership with Papiss Cisse who recently fell out with Demba Ba after catching the well endowed Senegalese international in bed with his cleaner

Bar yourself and Lyon (ignoring cash offers/low-mid 80's) they are the only clubs to have got in contact about my players.

I'm not one to send 10's of PM saying would you give X=Y for Z so perhaps thats where I've gone wrong.

Most of my deals came from people offering me rather than me offering.

i havent done many deals where im the one going to people