Sign in to follow this  
magnet matt

best 89/90 rated striker?

Re: best 89/90 rated striker?

I did mean players already 89/90 but thnks for the suggestion. I've never heard of mandzukic' date=' Going to do a bit of research on him now.[/quote']

Mandzukic is very good.gomez is injured for 2-3 week's so he is the main striker for bayern.and he is doing very good.has 4 goals in 3 games for now

Mandzukic just signed for Bayern Munich, CL football could get him to 91.

Look at Reus, who can play anywhere across the front and a winger. He is 90 now but will definitely rise, could be a big star in the future.

Also, look at Lewandowski, Ba, Cisse and Andre Ayew.

Mandzukic just signed for Bayern Munich' date=' CL football could get him to 91.

Look at Reus, who can play anywhere across the front and a winger. He is 90 now but will definitely rise, [b']could be a big star in the future[/b].

Also, look at Lewandowski, Ba, Cisse and Andre Ayew.

Reus is a big star ;)

Mandzukic just signed for Bayern Munich' date=' CL football could get him to 91.

Look at Reus, who can play anywhere across the front and a winger. He is 90 now but will definitely rise, could be a big star in the future.

Also, look at Lewandowski, Ba, Cisse and Andre Ayew.[/quote']

I already have Reus, Balo and Suarez as my main 3, then Sturridge. But because he's not getting a look in a Chelsea I may as well swap him. I'll probably be better off getting an 89 striker because another 90 will become unhappy easier. Is Mandzukic a better option than Ayew? I'd guess yes plus he's cheap!

Is Mandz the best 89 striker to get? or is there anyone better? I've tried Welbeck too but no luck.

Do we think that's the right deal to do? Sell Sturridge and buy Mandzukic?

Mandzukic might only get 90 later on at Bayern. They play 1 striker and Gomez will see him benched on return.

Osvaldo is 89 will definitely go higher

Welbeck 89 if you can get him is very talented

Lewandowski is 90 and will almost certainly get 91

Luuk de jong should get 90 in Germany

Ba and cisse are good at Newcastle

Mandzukic might only get 90 later on at Bayern. They play 1 striker and Gomez will see him benched on return.

Osvaldo is 89 will definitely go higher

Welbeck 89 if you can get him is very talented

Lewandowski is 90 and will almost certainly get 91

Luuk de jong should get 90 in Germany

Ba and cisse are good at Newcastle

The manager isn't accepting my welbeck bid, can't get lewandowski or luuk or cisse and I'm not a massive fan of Ba. I know he does good at newcastle but just not really interested in signing him. Is osvaldo better to get than mandzukic then? I don't know anything about him but didn't think roma was that good anymore.

i'm looking to get rid of my daniel sturridge been as he doesn't really get a look in at chelsea under rdm. Who do you think is the best 89/90 rated striker that i could swap him for?

balotelli.................

Balotelli.................