Can Tevez and Torres Rise Again?

Re: Can Tevez and Torres Rise Again?

Torres has a very good chance Imo.

Top scorer at the euros' date=' winner with Spain at the euros, Fa cup winner, CL winner last season.

If Chelsea finish top 4 (should do) and get to Quarters of the CL ad Torres hits 20 goals this season he will be back to 93.

Tevez is unlikely.[/quote']

pretty much agree with this tbh

i bought torres too, i think he can rise again but not back 96 rating.

if he can get back to about 70-80% of what he use to be then he should be able to hit 94 maybe.

but 93 is a good call by end of season from what im seeing from him at the moment. (though only 3 games in lol)

torres to 93 will be 100% in my opinion , champions league winner ,Fa cup winner , euro 2012 winner , best striker on euro 2012 , and now he played from start team and scored .

Tevez win 2 Trophyes with Manchester City and scored some goals but he lose NT and many games on season 2011-2012 to . Tevez will stay !

torres to 93 will be 100% in my opinion ' date=' champions league winner ,Fa cup winner , euro 2012 winner , best striker on euro 2012 , and now he played from start team and scored .

Tevez win 2 Trophyes with Manchester City and scored some goals but he lose NT and many games on season 2011-2012 to . Tevez will stay ![/quote']

Cheers!!

I think Tevez will have a good season anyhow, whether he can ever rise again on SM we will see. He would have to do very well this season in every tournament etc. I think it might just be possible :D

honestly i doubt torres will rise. if you watched the euros he wasn't the best st there. he wasn't really that impressive. he started this season out and wasn't too impressive. but just had one good goal. i think someone wrote about everything he "won"... no chelsea won all those things he really wasn't a big part of anything except for in the champions league where he scored one crucial goal. I'm saying this....(for instance) if chelsea had a bad season yet hazard played at the level he was playing now. he would rise. but if he played bad and his team played well he won't rise. same with torres. torres (may be) now finally picking it up. but being a chelsea fan and watching pretty much every game. there is no way he deserves a rise just yet. i think he will start picking it up though.

tevez however. is starting to play really well AND lost a lot of weight for this new season. anyways. id keep tevez. cause he won't rise this time. but I'm guessing he will next. aguero hurt for a little so telez will for sure get plenty of playing time!

torres tevez... stay. imo