Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Josh Hammond takes control of Benfica.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Benfica were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon. The club is also known as As Águias. They have a rivalry with Sporting CP and FC Porto.

I must admit, this was a team that I said I wanted in a GC, so I'm not really disappointed.

Poland are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

I love the Polish team so that's another plus.

Hopefully this GC is better than 182 which I left before the first game of the season.

Good luck to all.

BadgeBolton_Wanderers.png

contract_signing.jpg

Beckett Signed On Month Too Month Deal!

Today Bolton Wanderers have sacked Owen Coyle after failing too keep the ex EPL side in the league, Bolton have already been on the hunt for a new coach and has signed young English coach Mattuie Beckett too take over the team. Beckett has been signed on a short term month too month deal, and he has said he hopes he can prove his worth and take this team back too the EPL. This season is going too be hard said one fan we need some top names as soon as the coach has fully taken over, we are in need of a new keeper said the coach and he has said one or two names come too mind all the coach would let out right now is that a un named squad has alreay aproched the new coach for the signing of USA star Stuart Holdon.

Slowly getting back into the game' date=' and have decided to get stuck into this one, taking control of Blackpool! If any bigger clubs have any players for either cash or loan, I shall be knocking at the door![/quote']

This sould be fun a battle in the championship add me in game need too talk too you anyway but have a idear.

Archived