Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Already a couple of deals agreed first one will see Dortmund number 1 Roman Weidenfeller join Monchengladbach and young shot stopper Marc-André ter Stegen head to Dortmund.

Also £15 million spent to bring Blerim Dzemaili over from Napoli.

2 experienced players added to the fold :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 deals agreed so far...

Like Nin says, Ter Stegen is on his way to Dortmund, in exchange for Weidenfeller and some cash.

Also on his was way is Zuniga from Napoli, also for cash.

Good start to the GC overall, seems lively enough. Much prefer it being opened earlier aswell.

So the Championship has some good forum managers (if anyone wants too do a thread by all means message me in game and tell me).

Bolton have already come too there first two deals, 18 year old center half Lisandro Magallan is joining (this is a player who has been scoutted but Manchester City) so have high hopes for the young star. Also joining in French DM Enzo Reale from Lyon the 20 year old is a out right replacment for the departing Holden who is heading too cash strapped Rangers.

Anyway everyone has a price people so just come along you could pick up a great player.

glasgow-rangers-2.jpg

Stuart_Holden_7633.jpg

Stuart Holden First Deal Agreed For Rangers

Glasgow Rangers Football Club, announced that Ally Mccoist would take a more executive role at Rangers, In order to help rescue the club. The Scottish side then went looking for a manager who would be willing to take a small wage a week because he has a love for the game and not for the money involved, and therefore they decided the best for that role would be English manager Nick Justice, Its rumoured he has asked to be given no money for taking the job and to not be paid even a penny! He wanted the job and believes they should spend the money they do have on players rather than himself. Striaght away he went to work and went looking for players to best help him in the SPL, and he began negotiations with Bolton Wanderers, and American midfielder Stuart Holden, the USA international much admired by Justice as a player and he knew he wanted to bring in a player who can bring with him a wealth of experience but not being overally too old. The negotiations were quick and it was soon agreed a deal between the Scottish side the Championship outfit. Also its rumoured that Italian Goalkeeper Rosati from Napoli

First big signing too join Bolton in the form of 31 year old Gomes. The Brazilian is expected too join for a reported five million and with the latest news N'Gog is now on his way too Dutch football is is widley expected that the new coach will be holding out too sign a new Striker.

glasgow-rangers-2.jpg

Michael-Kightly_2755086.jpg

Kightly Agrees Rangers Move From Stoke

Glasgow Rangers can now comfirm that Michael Kightly will join up with Rangers, with defender Bocenegra moving to Stoke after deciding that he wished to play back in english football again, the former Fulham star will link up with Stoke City and once again play in the english premier league.

glasgow-rangers-2.jpg

t1larg.doni.gi.jpg

Trio Join Rangers In Season Long Loans

Glasgow Rangers Football Club, announced that they have secured three players on loan deals for the season, those three being, Alexandre Doni the Brazilian Goalkeeper joining from Liverpool on loan. Vaclav PilarJoining on-loan from German side VFL Wolfsburg, the Czech Winger looks set to be key for the Gers this season. Finally, the 3rd loan is Alan Kardec from Portugese giants SL Benfica, the Brazilian striker will be the main man up top trying to bang in the goals in this years SPL season.

could u please stop repeatedly loan bidding for sterling. I've rejected it for a reason' date=' you don't even need him. I'm only loaning him to a club where he'll be in the first team.[/quote']

I kept bidding for him because he was going to play for me otherwise it would have been pointless

Southampton Transfer News

Daley BLIND has completed his move to Southampton from Ajax for £11' date='299,000[/quote']
Ezekiel FRYERS has completed his move to Southampton from Standard Liège for £3.3M

Very happy with these signings. These join the loans of Ola John from Benfica and Steven Caulker from Spurs.

Priority now is to try and get a goalkeeper, either on loan or permanently. Then and only then might I not finish bottom! :D

Archived