Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Josh Hammond steered Benfica to victory against Figueirense.

Benfica outclassed Figueirense and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Aimar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cardozo and Witsel were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good result. Saviola, Witsel, Cadozo and Aimar were amongst the scorers, with Gaitan, Aimar and Saviola also getting an assist each. We are good offensively but we need to work on our defensive game.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel VAN BUYTEN has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from B. Munich for £7,000,000

Heurelho GOMES has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Tottenham Hotspur for £4,920,000

Stuart HOLDEN has completed his move to Rangers from Bolton Wanderers for £12,500,000

Enzo REALE has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Lyon for £2,000,000

Lisandro MAGALLAN has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Boca Juniors for £500,000

All the news so far out of Bolton Wanderers happy so far more aims going on but right now some top names have joined.

Seydou KEITA has completed his move to Rennes from Dalian Aerbin for 4,000,000 plus John BOYE and Tongo DOUMBIA . All other offers were turned down.
Sergio ARAUJO has completed his move to Rennes from Boca Juniors for 3,990,000

Araujo is avaliable for loan is someone is interested. Also interested in doing deals with managed clubs :P

was in charge of bordeaux and was very happy with what i managed to bring in at that team, but when i came online this afternoon i saw that psv were free and with them only losing two minor players i decided to take them over, now i've had a looksy at the squad i've decided to allow jermain lens to leave, need in exchange if anyones interested a right back first of all and then either a centerback or center midfielder

Juventus

Diego Ribas is the only major arrival so far with kwadwo asamoah heading to wolfsburg , ive picked up a few usefull youngsters in emmanuel mbola, islam ramadan,souza rithely,candido ramirez,terrence boyd and diogo campos other than than not a lot happening other than me reiceiving some dreadfull p/e and cash offers for my players.

Missed out on every external/free agent I bid on

Stuff like that is why.

Real Madrid to pay £17million for Ballack?!?!:rolleyes:

Yeah i saw that lol.That is 17mil down the drain.I'm sure Real Madrid dont need

him.

Hyde draw 0-0 with a side from Brazil who played a average rating of 83 and i played an average rating of 70 :)

Eloy Room has joined Hyde on season long loan.A rated 82 GK :)

Tasos PAPAZOGLOU a rated 82 CB has joined us on loan :)

Thanks to these managers

Now on the look out for a CM 80+

Good squad player for cups and when he retires be some cash given for him by the chairman

£3' date='690,000 :rolleyes: Lol.I suppose your right about the cup bit.

EDIT-

The offer for Free Agent Stephen MAKINWA from Hyde has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A rated 80 CF for 608k which is perfect :)

and another 25 players are coming in who are mostly risers.

Benfica make their first deal this season. Marouane Fellaini will join the Portuguese team (medical permitting) with Javi Garcia and Jonathan Urreta heading the other way. Fellaini will replace Garcia in the Starting XI and Urreta is a minuscule loss considering the amount of wingers we have. Really chuffed with the deal as I think Marouane is a fantastic player and one of my favourites in the Premier League.

Also, a big thanks to the Everton manager for being so easy and nice to negotiate with - some managers get really aggressive.

It has taken a while but Ajax have today completed the signing of new Tottenham midfielder Moussa Dembele. McDonagh has long been an admirer of the 25 year old Belgian. The deal was a player plus cash which saw bright young starlet Miralem Sjulemani head in the opposite direction. Both managers are said to be delighted with the deal.

It has taken a while but Ajax have today completed the signing of new Tottenham midfielder Moussa Dembele. McDonagh has long been an admirer of the 25 year old Belgian. The deal was a player plus cash which saw bright young starlet Miralem Sjulemani head in the opposite direction. Both managers are said to be delighted with the deal.

Very good deal for you mate, well done

Lol very nice deal for you mate. I was told my offer was very tempting but he couldnt accept (when GC opened), and now he accepts Sulejmani?

No more movement at Dortmund apart from adding Southampton new boy Mayuka to Zuniga and Ter Stegen.

Further business today has seen an unexpected interest from CSKA Moscow for Christian Eriksen. The deal will see Seydou Doumbia and Viktor Vasin head to Ajax with Eriksen going in the opposite direciton. A further add on to the deal will see CSKA Moscow accept a min cash bid for Keisuke Honda. Both managers are delighted with the deal. Here's hoping everything goes through without any issues!

Drake Graham steered Hyde to victory against Kidderminster Harriers.

Hyde outclassed Kidderminster Harriers and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Pico was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sánchez and Makinwa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Woo hoo :D good result!

Nick Justice (Forum) steered Rangers to victory against fierce rivals Hearts in the Central Belt Derby.

Rangers beat Hearts 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Kardec scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Owusu-abeyie and Mcculloch were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with that :)

Archived