Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 185 Thread

Paulo BARRETO has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Udinese for £4,090,000

Timmy SIMONS has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers from Nuremberg for £5,620,000

Chairman value for a 88 and a 87 happy days the Championship is startting too look nice in my eyes.

After a poor start too the season Brighton hosted Bolton and we came away with a 5-2 win. Goals came from Mears - Pratley - Barreto (2) - Eagles.

Free Agent Jonathan GOMEZ has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers for £4,028,000

Free Agent Mathias RANEGIE has completed his move to Bolton Wanderers for £2,108,000

I am still sitting on 14 million so happy days.

A slow start for Ajax with another draw away to Herenveen, no doubt an effect of the reversed transfer decision early on in the season. Sitting on 22 mil with Eriksen and Van Der Wiel still at the club. Improved performances needed though to compete with PSV who have made a strong start to the league.

Drake Graham steered Hyde to victory against Mansfield Town.

Hyde outclassed Mansfield Town and thrashed them 8 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Jevons scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hofmann and Makinwa were also amongst the goalscorers.

So 7-0 first game and now 8-0 :P

Celtic prepare for their first league match in sterling fashion with a 5-1 win. New boy Defoe again scored a brace continuing his magnificent form. Fans, Critics and Players player of the year Charlie Mulgrew proved worthy of his awards with a long range strike. Other goals were scored by the returning Kayal and hit or miss striker Georgios Samaras

Celtic prepare for their first league match in sterling fashion with a 5-1 win. New boy Defoe again scored a brace continuing his magnificent form. Fans' date=' Critics and Players player of the year Charlie Mulgrew proved worthy of his awards with a long range strike. Other goals were scored by the returning Kayal and hit or miss striker Georgios Samaras[/quote']

Think you might be posting in the wrong thread...

Hyde

I bought a random striker who was rated 74 and a free agent and got him for 135k and today he rose +2 :eek:

Lebo RAMOLESA +6 to 76

Kulegani MADONDO +7 to 77.

Good risers for my side and i got them for CV.Only because i thought i would get Hyde long term risers but then saw 2 weeks later that they are reviewing South Africa :D

Radamel Falcao joins CSKA Mosvka for Igor Akinfeev and Mario Fernandes. Many people may feel that it's a bad deal on my behalf as I have now been left with an 83 rated keeper but the opportunity to bring such a good player to the club was to hard to turn down. I'm now doing a deal where if someone loans me a decent keeper I will loan them Damiao

Just got a +17 for Hyde :)

+16 and +7

I only have 10 days till GM runs out.I would renew but i need 150 credits to extend it for another month but if i did leave.I have left them in a nice stable position in the league and when TB comes off they will be rich if they decide to sell.

Average rating-78

Value-26.4mil

47 players

Started as

1.9mil budget

22 players

66 average rating

300k value

A big turn around for them :)

Just got a +17 for Hyde :)

+16 and +7

I only have 10 days till GM runs out.I would renew but i need 150 credits to extend it for another month but if i did leave.I have left them in a nice stable position in the league and when TB comes off they will be rich if they decide to sell.

Riece.... grab me on the chat i'll give you the 150 coins mate, Although, i'm only online for the next 30 minutes or so...

I'm Cowdenbeath in this GW btw :)

Tonight's league game

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) steered Internacional to victory against Coritiba.

Internacional beat Coritiba 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Sammir scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jaja and Doumbia were also amongst the goalscorers.

With this win we go top of the table.

Archived