Transfer Question

tatepatsfan

I have 2 very good LM's on my team, and want to get rid of one and acquire an RM. One of the LM's is 26 years old, rated at 90, and valued at 7.0 million. I tried to transfer him for an RM who is 26 years old, rated at 90, and also valued at 7.0 million. I included my LM and 500K for the RM, and it was rejected. Then I included my LM and 2.0 million for the RM, and it was still rejected. I have upped my offer again.

My question is, why can't two players with identical ages, values, and ratings be transferred for each other? I initially thought that an extra 500K would surely cover any problems.

Thanks

Re: Transfer Question

You would think that at first glance,but realistically if a club came in for one of your players and offered a player of the same ability however different position,ur not necessarily going to accept it just for the reason that they r same ability.It's a fairly hard concept to explain but im trying to say that they had no intentions of getting rid of him in the first place so they may be a rm short if he goes therefore money would be needed to cover the loss.

What have you upped your offer too now?

:D

I had a similar problem.There was this guy called Arne Friedrich(Hertha Berlin)Unavailable to manage.He cost 6.6m.I put him on my shortlist.They said 9.8m.I bid 11.8m for him.It got rejected.So what is the problem.Why didn't it go trough?

I had a similar problem.There was this guy called Arne Friedrich(Hertha Berlin)Unavailable to manage.He cost 6.6m.I put him on my shortlist.They said 9.8m.I bid 11.8m for him.It got rejected.So what is the problem.Why didn't it go trough?

This one probably didn't go through bcoz u bidded more than wot he's worth. So SM think its a bit dodgy.

Austin, I think you are still underbidding actually. Just because they say a player is valued at such a price doesn't mean that you can get him for that. A player valued at 9.8 on your shortlist may cost more like 13.

Ribery's actual value may have been 25 million euros, but Marseille wanted extra for him, so they will be getting 4 million extra at the end of next season from Munich.

im not 100% but i think you are overbidding, because in one of my valencia teams david villa got purchased for 14 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: which not only left me with no strikers after joining them but it has also led me to believe you are overbidding, keep trying but i wouldnt go much higher than that ! seems pretty steep!:P

im not 100% but i think you are overbidding' date=' because in one of my valencia teams david villa got purchased for 14 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: which not only left me with no strikers after joining them but it has also led me to believe you are overbidding, keep trying but i wouldnt go much higher than that ! seems pretty steep!:P[/quote']

That could only have gone trough by cheating realisticaly