My torres deal that was...but then wasnt!

123willo123

:confused::mad: To my disarray on saturday night the technical problems cost me a player-my main transfer target Fernando Torres!

Friday evening i put a bid in to an unmanaged athletico of 29mil cash for the striker and to my delight saturday morning the bid was accepted.ecstatic.

it goes downhill from here...

the problems started affecting SM but i had no doubt the transfer would eventually be complete..how rong i was!

sunday:SM is back open and as i check to c if the torres deal has gone through im disappointed to see that it didnt,as of course they went back to saturday am and my bid then was obviously not accepted however my bid was still tabled 29 mil cash

I left the bid as it was and hoped that it got accepted sunday evening there were other bids but of lower amounts so i need not worry:so i thought

Monday morning and i find out that FcPorto hav had an accepted bid for Torres of 19Mil

I was unhappy that torres was no longer mine.

What did i do wrong?

i understand that there is not alot i cn do but i take it all in good humour as its a m8s custom setup and Porto are managed by a friend of mine.

i was just wondering if anyone else experienced this ? and wether i should have known my bid was not legitimate anymore.B)

Re: My torres deal that was...but then wasnt!

:confused::mad: To my disarray on saturday night the technical problems cost me a player-my main transfer target Fernando Torres!

Friday evening i put a bid in to an unmanaged athletico of 29mil cash for the striker and to my delight saturday morning the bid was accepted.ecstatic.

it goes downhill from here...

the problems started affecting SM but i had no doubt the transfer would eventually be complete..how rong i was!

sunday:SM is back open and as i check to c if the torres deal has gone through im disappointed to see that it didnt' date='as of course they went back to saturday am and my bid then was obviously not accepted however my bid was still tabled 29 mil cash

I left the bid as it was and hoped that it got accepted sunday evening there were other bids but of lower amounts so i need not worry:so i thought

Monday morning and i find out that FcPorto hav had an accepted bid for Torres of 19Mil

I was unhappy that torres was no longer mine.

What did i do wrong?

i understand that there is not alot i cn do but i take it all in good humour as its a m8s custom setup and Porto are managed by a friend of mine.

i was just wondering if anyone else experienced this ? and wether i should have known my bid was not legitimate anymore.B)[/quote']

We were all in the same boat mate, I lost out on potential signings too. Just have to get on with it, it wasn't as if it was doner on purpose!