Sign in to follow this  
jr231990

Gold Championship 188 Thread

Re: Gold Championship 188 Thread

Hi guys, I am Coventry :)

Would love a couple of nice loans, or if you are selling anyone on the cheap that would help me out massively. Looking to make my beloved Coventry big again :)

Hi guys' date=' I am Coventry :)

Would love a couple of nice loans, or if you are selling anyone on the cheap that would help me out massively. Looking to make my beloved Coventry big again :)[/quote']

hey mate, look at my squad for loans ;)....... Joe Allen has joined Ipswich on loan for the rest of the season

Sorry to those who may have messaged me about loans etc (I know Will has) been a bit busy. Will happily loan some people out, but there's still ages till the season starts, so I'll look at it closer to the time.

In other news

Not too fussed I can't get close to a deal being done, but I wish people would understand what part exchange only meant :rolleyes:

Australian stars Jason Culina and Robbie Kruse plus wonderkid Joel Pohjanpalo are all set for medicals after deals have been agreed ahead of moves to A-league big boys Melbourne Victory. The Victory have also agreed a deal which will see Fetfatzidis, Vlachodimos and Siovas join on loan, with Rothnie keen to agree permanent fees if they impress. It is also rumored the club are inquiring about an anonymous Australian goalkeeper.

Things looking good at Coventry, we have signed:-

Mbokani - Should get 88 back, is doing very well and scoring in the champions league too.

Hector Herrera - The hype with him and United isn't for no reason.

Gomis - An 89 for 12 mill in a GC is very good. Even better in div 3 :P

Benteke - Only 85 but should hit 87 for sure.

Plus a whole host of risers :)

So because Nani had 1 lousy performance this season, no one wants him, and when I propose selling to sign a 90 rated with an 89 rated it's not good enough.

Guess I'll just wait til he strings a decent bit of form, then everyone will love him off and want him again, the fickle world of SM :rolleyes:

I have just been quoted Dimitar Berbatov + Danny Welbeck for........

MOUSSA DEMBELE!!!!! :eek:

Definently can't see United getting any deals done. Especially as managers are too ignorant to read messages or reply to offers.

So because Nani had 1 lousy performance this season' date=' no one wants him, and when I propose selling to sign a 90 rated with an 89 rated it's not good enough.

Guess I'll just wait til he strings a decent bit of form, then everyone will love him off and want him again, the fickle world of SM :rolleyes:[/quote']

Cov will have him :P

Cov will have him :P

Haha bit late...

The offer for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Out are Nani + Chicharito

I love Chicharito' date=' BUT, my strike force is now [b']Wayne ROONEY[/b], Robin VAN PERSIE, Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC and Danny WELBECK!!!:eek:

Also added bonuses, Rooney can drop back into AM, and Van Persie can move out wide if need be so can Welbeck.

Happy days:)

Haha bit late...

Out are Nani + Chicharito

I love Chicharito' date=' BUT, my strike force is now [b']Wayne ROONEY[/b], Robin VAN PERSIE, Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC and Danny WELBECK!!!:eek:

Also added bonuses, Rooney can drop back into AM, and Van Persie can move out wide if need be so can Welbeck.

Happy days:)

Careful for Concerns upfront mate ;)

Been a great pre-season for CSKA so far signing 3 external players in Matías Suarez, Wolski and Grosicki. 3 offensive mids I believe will have a bright future. I'm stacked with quality in the midfield now, just wish my defence and attack was as good lol

Only lack of funds are getting in the way of strenghtening further.

Wouldn't mind dealing some internally if I could bring in another striker or a defender that would att some quality to my side.

Drake Graham steered Sheffield Wednesday to victory against Bristol City.

Sheffield Wednesday outclassed Bristol City and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Hadji scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Castro and Gimenez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Wonderful! :D