Gold Championship 188 Thread

jr231990

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 188 Thread

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Anzhi.

CSKA Moskva beat Anzhi 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Elm scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Doumbia and Gonzalez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Then Strangely

Nin Chatha ™ has decided to resign from Anzhi after 1 games in charge.

Really enjoying this Wolves side so far. Decided that I wanted to sell off majority of the squad and replace them with players that are solid at their rating or have decent potential. Pretty pleased with my signings so far especially with the signings of Eric Torres and Aleksandar Dragovic and I have also added some players who will play regularly in the top division's around Europe such as Felix Klaus, Romain Alessandrini and Sercan Sararer so hopefully they can get decent rises and play some part in the first team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So I never really kept up to date with this thread!

Since I last posted:

Season 4 came to a close and Manchester United claimed another League title, despite a small wobble mid season we bounced back winning 9 of the last 10 league fixtures

The season was rounded off brilliantly with our first win of the SMFA Cup with a 2-1 victory over Boca Juniors

Season 5 began with Manchester United winning both the Charity Shield and the Super Cup with wins over Chelsea and Benfica respectively. We started slowly in the league though, with us taking 5 games to get our first league win of the season. However our form began to pick up and after a vital 2-1 victory over Manchester City last night, we have lost just once in 19 league games. Currently United, Chelsea and City are all level on 49 points after 23 games, but for United we are 20 goals clear on the GD.

Another trophy was picked up by Manchester United with the English Shield coming to Old Trafford after defeating Derby on penalties.

A squad overhaul happened during the start of the season. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Danielle De Rossi and Nemanja Vidic moved to Arsenal, with Daniel Sturridge, Luke Shaw, Aaron Ramsey, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Gary Cahill and Tom Ince coming to United. Adam Lallana and Jackson Martinez also joined the ranks, along with a couple of youth team players

You have decided to reject the job offer from Real Madrid. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

Was very tempted to take this job on, but decided to reject it.

Wanting Cristiano Ronaldo back at OT but again another manager has taken them over who won't sell him :(

Have however been able to pick up Doria for c/v from Madrid, which could allow Jagielka to leave

2 big deals done at Manchester United

Robin VAN PERSIE has completed his move to Real Madrid from Manchester United in a swap deal for Sami KHEDIRA and Ángel DI MARÍA

Hard to let go of RvP, he's been on fire this season with 19 goals and 16 assist in 20 league games, however we were short out wide and the quality of Di Maria will fill that void

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Manchester United from Barcelona in a swap deal for Javi MARTÍNEZ and Julian DRAXLER

And replacing RvP will be this guy! Having signed Khedira we were a bit heavy in DM positions, so losing Martinez was too bad, especially with his injury meaning his rating wont change any time soon. Shame to lose Draxler though, but I am very pleased with these 2 deals done.

Last nights result was disappointing however, with us being held 2-2 by Arsenal. Dominated on all the stats but unable to take all 3 points.

Friday night though saw Manchester United move in to the quarter finals of the SMFA Cup. Goals from Kagawa and Rooney over turned the 1-0 deficit against A.C Milan to win 2-1 on aggregate

Archived