1. 1.

• Very nice way for new managers to get good players
    • To complicated for my taste
    • I dont have an oppinion on this metter
    • I find it unfinished as unimproved bugs ruin my game expirience
    • I like it as it is
    • We need new challenges
    • This game should be more then playing systems so players can be happy

New player concern system has been introduced in november 2011 and its real impact on game has been a controversy for some time. The main idea was to cut down teams with many star players by forcing them to sell players if they dont get enough playing time. In some ways this has been positive expirience but there are many bugs that could improve this feature.

Topic opened by SM team has so far been viewed 100K times with over 2500 different oppinions on the subject which makes it most discussed topic about new features hence something that people that play this game are concerned about. So far the quest of making it a more realistic feature by improving those bugs, such as injured or unfit player still demands playing time or he goes unhappy, has failed to be addressed by SM development team.

This poll is here to let us know what you think of it. If many do find time to answer it, it will be highly appritiated.

Re: Player Concern system

This poll is here to let us know what you think of it. If many do find time to answer it' date=' it will be highly appritiated.[/quote']

Hope something gets done, but I hope they don't go back to the old free for all system were super squads were allowed to grow and grow and grow.

I think they've backed themselves into a corner and there's no going back now on player concerns so they are in some form or another here to stay.

Hope something gets done' date=' but I hope they don't go back to the old free for all system were super squads were allowed to grow and grow and grow.

I think they've backed themselves into a corner and there's no going back now on player concerns so they are in some form or another here to stay.[/quote']

I was fervently against concerns from the start (I have a few of those super squads), but after some time was OK with the idea and was even starting to enjoy the 'challenge', but then they 'fixed the loopholes', it's now unworkable, I almost can't even be bothered to sort it out, I hang onto the the last vestments of the old SM and hope that they will see there mistake and recant from their hardline stance, even if they just go back to the old concerns system, where it was possible to keep a solid core of players and good future talents happy, where I didn't need a PhD in Mathematics to work out how to keep 17 players happy, where I was the manager not the computer.

where I didn't need a PhD in Mathematics to work out how to keep 17 players happy' date=' where I was the manager not the computer.[/quote']

It is hard work to play this 'game' nowadays, if you want to keep your top players that is, if not then we can just carry on with our old fashioned ways and suffer the consequences I suppose.

All this effort to have a bit of fun online, I'd be more relaxed playing Russian Roulette. :D

It is hard work to play this 'game' nowadays' date=' if you want to keep your top players that is, if not then we can just carry on with our old fashioned ways and suffer the consequences I suppose.

All this effort to have a bit of fun online, I'd be more relaxed playing Russian Roulette. :D[/quote']

Yeah it's too hard to bother with, it's a shame for SM since I've started to move towards other games that require less time consumption, both football management games and other games I played as a youngster, which I'm pleased to find haven't been raped and wrecked by the developers

SM definitely need to improve the Player Concerns system as now it is simply terrible and ruins our experience

It can be controlled I think, you just need to cut your squads back to about 17 you want to keep and the rest can be moved in and out each season.

You have to put a lot more effort in mind. Not saying that you don't but what has to happen is you have to rotate your 17 around and always bring 3 subs on every game.

If they fix the concerns for injured players then I think it's a done deal and we can move on to start moaning about something else.

:)

It can be controlled I think' date=' you just need to cut your squads back to about 17 you want to keep and the rest can be moved in and out each season.

You have to put a lot more effort in mind. Not saying that you don't but what has to happen is you have to rotate your 17 around and always bring 3 subs on every game.

If they fix the concerns for injured players then I think it's a done deal and we can move on to start moaning about something else.

:)[/quote']

That's all good and well if that's how you want to play the game, but why should we be forced to play this way, like robots, every squad with 17 first team players, everyone having to make a spreadsheet with mathematical formulas to keep a game happy. It's supposed to be the other way around, the game should make us happy, should be fun, easy and relaxing.

That's all good and well if that's how you want to play the game' date=' but why should we be forced to play this way, like robots, every squad with 17 first team players, everyone having to make a spreadsheet with mathematical formulas to keep a game happy. It's supposed to be the other way around, the game should make us happy, should be fun, easy and relaxing.[/quote']

Agree.......

I just had an epiphany that the reason I still play this game is not because I enjoy it, but because I've invested so much time, effort, and money in it. This game has become a chore for me instead of a pleasurable hobby. I'm just running out my credits gained from achievements then after that I'm off. There are many better manager games out there anyway, right now I'm really addicted to Trophy Manager.