DAiS Genesis | Media

Re: DAiS Genesis | Media

Leyton-Orient.png

-Duo joins Leyton Orient-

As previously stated, Leyton Orient is currently undergoing a massive re-construction ... changing more or less everything, from GK's to strikers!

And here's another 2 recent additions ... 1 Rightback , and 1 very promising young central midfielder !

1572109_2011090210406432-1.jpg?article=20120120-1001572109&aaaammjj=20120120

Paul BAYSSE has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Stade Brestois for 2,156,000 plus Stefanos KAPINO and Alexy BOSETTI

Here he is ... after Jallet, Baysse is the RB I like the most in Ligue 1!

Currently playing for Stade Brestois (well playing might be putting it wrong ... I'll get back to that!)

I was absolutely raging when Baysse was overlooked in the recent rating review of Ligue 1.

With over 1600 minutes and 2 goals this season, you'd think he'd be eligeble for an 88 ... but no ... SM hates the french -.-

Anyway, it wont be any more then 1620 minutes this season ... Baysse have been diagnosed with an MCL Knee Ligament Injury and is sidelined til the start of next season!

Nevertheless, an 88 rating is still not out of the question (Given that Brest climbs 2-3 positions higher in the tables and avoid relegation)

But like I stated earlier, my 2nd most favourited RB in France ... sitting with an 87 rating wich is considerably higher then the player he's replacing in 82 rated Akpa-Akpro!

In exchange for Baysse and moving to Stade Brestois is the promising duo Stefanos Kapino and Alexy Bosetti (Bosetti is the one with the most potential).

What persuaded me to offer this was that 1. Kapino was valued at 5.6 million in this deal, and 2. I realized Kapino hasn't started a game so far this season for Panathinaikos ... and that means NO RISE so it was an easy decision in the end!

Bosetti on the other hand, he'll be returning once his TB is up!

Those who know me knows that I like to build a team from the D-line and up!

This is the 2nd last part of building that D-line, the only thing missing is a certain awesome CB that will be bought in the coming week.

But for now, -and for the very long future- Baysse is and WILL be an important part of this Leyton Orient team!

Leroy_2892190.jpg

Leroy FER has completed his move to Leyton Orient from FC Twente for 3,300,000 plus Jean-Daniel AKPA AKPRO and Adrien RABIOT

And here we have the main attraction on the midfield (Yes, for the time being ... I actually rate him higher then Kwadwo Asamoah!)

Fer has played roughly 1000 minutes for Twente in Eredivisie this season, scoring 3 goals in 13 games, quite an impressive feat given he's a midfielder.

He sits on an 88 rating and he was quite expensive!

Supertalent Adrien Rabiot and highly talented Akpa-Akpro leaves in exchange for the Dutch international!

He's joining Leyton Orient's midfield and pairing up with the likes of Pogba,Asamoah and Taarabt!

Quite a decent collection of names.

I think that his 88 rating will bring more balance to my midfield then what Jake Livermore did, and I also believe he'll be linking up better with my strikers.

I have high hopes for this lad, and I've all the confidence in the world that he'll be performing well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: DAiS Genesis | Media PART ONE Ashley Holtom lives a quiet, peaceful life in his comfortable hole at Swan End. Ashley lives in a hole because he is a hobbit—one of a race of small, plump peo

Re: DAiS Genesis | Media -A Leyton Orient Story- Just thought I'd tell ya'll how I'm fairing with the players in my side ... I was given the wrong team to start with (wich I'm quite gratefu

times they are a changing

West Bromich Albion have this week made numerous changes to there first team squad in an attempt by new manager Gary Mack to put his stamp on the club.

The players who arrived were.............

19_1358531755.jpg

cesc fabregas

34265_1360265785.jpg

alan dzagoev

26843_1354266015.jpg

junior paulinho

30441_1358052021.jpg

benedikt howedes

16877_1359753649.jpg

nacho monreal

13524_1358646010.jpg

gareth bale

the new arrivals mean it will be a new look WBA when the new arrivals get match fit................the expected lineup is.............

646267_West_Bromwich_Albion.jpg

To celebrate a fun,, eventful and successful third season of DAiS Genesis, here's the post I made in the 'Custom of the Year' thread, for those who missed it or want to see it again.

Let me tell you a little story about a Welsh bloke. A story that will explain everything I have to say when it comes to my setup of choice for this final vote. The story? Well, it goes like this...

Nobody liked him.

But that didn't stop the miserable, impolite, anally-retentive wet blanket from rising from the ashes of Championship Manager Online, and returning to SoccerManager, a game which had not seen his name grace its pages for about five years.

Upon his return, Smouts thunk to himself, "Well, I've got no friends here. Again. But what about the good ol' days?". His mind was cast asunder to a time when the likes of Leigh Auston, Sam Wainwright and Simon 'SonOfPluto' were gracing the pages of the forum and tearing it up in-game. But then, Simon's always been there. Y'know that obelisk in 2001: A Space Odyssey? Simon was playing SM on that thing. And then he remembered another name...

There was one chap in particular. Funny, smart, well-endowed. He lit up the room everywhere he went. "If I can get Sky Blue Lee on board, I'm on to a winner", Dai thought. "He was the only one who knew how a light switch worked." He set about creating a setup so good he could get all the famous names of yore back onto SM.

Lee Bradbury was at the Top-Hat-And-Monocle party at the pub in his incredibly up-market and classy city where he lived, when he received a correspondence from his bestest best bessie chum, Sam. "Oi", it read. Lee knew what that word meant, so he kicked the first Leicester City fan he saw.

It wasn't what Sam meant.

"Dai Smout's making a new setup", continued the message, which also contained a link to its forum thread. He was about as hesitant as Katie Price is to a marriage proposal and an offer to publish the wedding in Okie-Dokie magazine. So Lee was on board.

Time passed, and Dai had managed to combine the classic SM-ers of old with the more modern, new-fangled eejits of today, such as Anthony Maddison, Scott Samuels and some Swede with half of Carpet Kingdom stuck to his lower jaw. Smouts knew he had a good thing going, but he wanted more. Much more.

As an ex-pat of CMO, Dai had seen the benefits of complete media interaction, offering what he loves to stress as 'Total Immersion'. Kinda like water boarding, his new members thought. Any questioning as to what he meant sparked a Vietnam-style moment of wistful horror in his voice. "You.... Weren't there." He set about in trying to create this total immersion on SM, in the best way possible, so that there would be constant newspaper updates on a dedicated site, with all the latest transfer news and rumours, match reports and all those lovely slagging matches we do so adore. But he couldn't quite manage it, so all we got is a couple o' threads and a lousy Facebook group.

Bless him though, he tried to atone for his failings. He made the Facebook group as acidic and hate-filled as possible (not too hard. The recipe usually reads 'Add one Welshman', which came factory-fitted thanks to Dai), and even gave Scott Samuels a job as the groups secretary. It's not Miss Moneypenny, but it'll do. For now. He then decided to liven-up the what-are-now doldrums of the SM Forums with a sign-up-slash-banter-and-general-gossip thread (hooray for hyphens!), a media thread for what turned out to be the closest thing to his newspaper dreams (you know you're boring when you dream of newspapers), even though none of his associates could write anything barely resembling a newspaper article (all articles on the thread are 100% truthful and contained no bias), and finally an interview thread, so we could all laugh at each other some more, in a way only Dai would find enjoyable.

As time went on further, the setup got truly up and running. Seasons fly by at a fast pace, and all the leagues are tight and competitive. The transfer market, though still coming towards the end of its infancy, is competitive enough to be interesting, and will be even more compelling once a few more inter-setup transfers are made between managed clubs. Anyone is welcome to join (although not leave. Swallowing your pride and returning upon realising your mistake WILL invoke some sort of sado-masochistic punishment all for the Welshman's sick delight), and anyone who does join will enjoy it.

I think it's fair to say that DAiS Genesis, while still quite young compared to other setups, has come very far, and will continue to make massive strides as it goes on.

The End.

:)

picture.php?albumid=444&pictureid=3089

dais genesis awaits | carpe gallinaceo

carpe gallinaceo indeed. never a truer word spoken. in fact, whilst we're on the subject, i challenge anyone whom can produce an argument in which 'seize the chicken' fails to answer..

whilst all remains the same, DAiS Genesis moves on aplun, aplom.. um, like loads.. and as does its members (i'm sure there must be some boy/girl or even chicken/egg goings on.. not that the Scots are fussed..) seems more fishy than my wife's apple crumble to me..

as it stands, i'm not eating a scotch egg in a hurry.. anyway, the members of DAiS Genesis (of which, i am just one) pulled a, gawd - please release me from fowl quips - um, furry big one that smelled of lamb.. [note| the previous sentence appeared perfectly understandable and reasonable nearing 4am..]

the next season is yet to begin and the current season has yet to end but the following announcements almost make one want to add
Runner Up in Custom 2012
or whatever to a profile..

|m
iracle man of the season

brought to you by David Garvock. this system, comparing squad strength with results, rewards managers whom can consider themselves among the best. it is the ultimate accolade.

|w
orld cup

from the evil mind of Garry Crawford, his World Cup baits..

i was going to add schoolboy humour there if i thought i could get away with 'baits' as an ending. yet, whilst many of the younger ones may not take note of the spelling 'error', the joke would be lost upon the other many regardless. pfft, as if we would waste our days just tugging off eh?..

naturally, any pics or comments with regards to gnockers and gnoles will purely be available to only members. and you're not.

|p
eriodic report

stop sing. as always, Scott Samuels will be providing members with transfer details (past, future and the little bit in the middle) of every team worth its salt (i said.. stop..)

|e
nd of season

you know the idea, so gnuck off..

|a
ward ceremony

the ultimate chance to add a pointless and futile title to your avatar.. [*insert jokerr here..]

i am forever in debt to the members of
dais genesis

i wouldn't want it any other way..

Pie Sports News

atalanta.jpg

Bradbury: No Pressure, Please

It's fair to say that Lee Bradbury and Atalanta are the names on the lips of the footballing world right now, having stormed from an erratic start to the season to winning the DAiS Genesis Division One League Championship (Sponsored by Setup of The Year 2013), to give it it's abbreviated name.

But while the Bergamo side are celebrating a momentous feat, having climbed from the second flight to the title in just three seasons, manager Lee Bradbury is undergoing a crisis of confidence because of his meteoric ascension to the pantheon of DAiS Genesis managers that includes Kevin Junior and Bradbury's old rival Anthony Maddison.

Bradbury said in a press conference earlier this week, "It's fantastic that we've won the league, and it's great for the players who have been absolutely stellar in their attitude and performances this season. My only concern now is that we have to maintain a level that will now be expected of us by yourselves in the media, and while I have every belief that my players will do that, I would like to ask that you do not start baying for blood if we don't win the league again this season. There are some brilliant managers and teams in this division, and it would be naive to think that it'll be as simple for us next season as it surprisingly was this. I can't ask any more from my players, but I can't perform miracles every season."

When asked if he would like to achieve the double this season, Bradbury was rather thoughtful.

"Well, in all honesty, who wouldn't like to win the cup and the league in the same season? It'd be brilliant, but I can't focus on the cup yet, as much as I'd like to do so. I'm still working on making this great squad even better, and then we can challenge for league and cup together. I don't want to go on a run and win the cup if it meant our league form suffers as a result. And besides, if I were to win every competition in a single season, how much better can you get? The answer's none. None more better. If I won everything in a season the only thing left to do would be to sit on top of my glory and hog all the plaudits. I like to have something to work towards every season."

Atalanta have been busy over the course of the season when it comes to improving the playing staff, having brought in 10 players while seeing 15 leave. Bradbury is keen to point out his threadbare squad, but also to justify it's importance, saying "I'd like to have a bit more cover for the team, that's no mistake, but I sat down with the Chairman at the end of the first season and all we always ended up on the subject of the club's finances, which if I'm honest and I don't think he'll mind me saying this now, weren't brilliant. We were like a triple amputee trying to keep his head above water. The wage bill was a tall hurdle to leap at first, but over time we've tackled it, and I think finishing so well in the first season we had in the top flight really helped us figure out how we wanted to go ahead going into the most recent season. We're quite comfortable now, if not massively competitive financially, but the Chairman has been brilliant and allowed me to make any move for any player I'd like if the time is right to do so, and I've gotten some big plans for the next season or two in the market."

On the signings he made and missed this season, Bradbury enthused, "What a great lot of players we've brought in! I had so many deals planned out, and while talks with clubs didn't always go to plan - you can never expect them to - I'm overjoyed with our performance in the market. Tom Ince and Jack Wilshere are great additions with room to improve even further, and young John Stones will, I'm sure, be a great right-back in the near future. Ezequiel Lavezzi I'm hoping will shine next season. He's comfortable playing out wide, which allows us to play Demba [ba] in his preferred centre forward role, so everyone at the club now is very happy with the way things are going."

The conference was wrapped up with Bradbury being asked who his personal best signing has been this season.

"Well, you couldn't make much of a story out of me telling the honest truth and saying all of them!" He joked, befored adding "If you wanted me to say just would it would have to be Samir Handanovic. He has single-handedly won us games with that pair of hands. Every save he has made this season has been tremendous, and not to undermine the performances of our other players, especially Chris Smalling and Miranda who really stepped up to the mark in defence, but I feel without Samir especially, we wouldn't have finished where we did this season."

143142d1299832178-udinese-calcio-definitive-football-manager-guide-samir-handanovic.jpg

Safe Hand(s)anovic - Signing of the Season?

Brought to you by Pie Sports News.

swansea_city_afc_crest.gif

Swansea City FC look to spice things up in Dais Genesis season 4

spices1.jpg

Manager Ashley Holtom announces first XI for season 4

ALI AHAMADA

DANI ALVES -- ASHLEY WILLIAMS -- DAVID LUIZ

MANUEL SCHMIEDEBACH

DARIJO SRNA -- AARON LENNON -- LEON BRITTON -- EMANUELE GIACCHERINI

CRISTIANO RONALDO © -- STEFAN KIESSLING

There is still a little bit of tweeking to do due to annoying positional changes but all will be revealed soon enough.

Guest drseanfitz

Parma today revealed their starting team for season III of Dais Genesis.

Lloris(92)

Bartra(86) - Nastasic(88) - Alba(92)

Verratti(87)

Coutinho(88) - Bender(90) - Bender(90) - Tabanou(88)

Ben Khalifa(84) - Insigne(88)

Subs: Xavi(97) Robben(93) Villa(94) Milito(92) Lisandro(91) Kehl(90) Osman(89)

Rumors are flying that Lloris will be sold to make way for a younger keeper. Ter Stegen being a favourite of the handsome chappie in charge of the Italian side

Braintree's Starting XI for Season 4

Ben Foster(88)

Kyle Naughton(87)

Matthew Lowton(83)

James Tomkins(86)

Nathan Baker(83)

Mark Noble(88)

David Beckham(88)

Jack Colback(87)

Wilfred Zaha(85)

Adam Lallana(86)

Daniel Sturridge(89)

Subs: Raheem Sterling(86)| Nathan Powell(80)| Jake Kean(77)| Jamie Vardy(75)| Garath McCleary(83)|Kyle Bartley(83)| Jamal Lascelles(78)

Pretty Happy with how ive been able to develop this side since i took over at the start! with the best rated at 69rtd!

Just need to improve results now!

Guest drseanfitz

ZAZAlogosmall_full_zpsd9301d7c.gif

Parma today confirmed that Sampdoria have accepted a bid for young striker Simone Zaza.

timthumb_zps46004765.jpg

The 21 year old has 16 league goals in Serie B so far this season, and had been linked to AC Milan, Inter and Juventus.

Simone-Zaza_zpsac70a804.jpg

A fee of £2.7mil was enough to bring the talented youngster to the Ennio Tardini stadium.

FPSmwPj9NN8

ZAZAlogosmall_full_zpsd9301d7c.gif

Parma today confirmed that Sampdoria have accepted a bid for young striker Simone Zaza.

timthumb_zps46004765.jpg

The 21 year old has 16 league goals in Serie B so far this season' date=' and had been linked to AC Milan, Inter and Juventus.

[center']Simone-Zaza_zpsac70a804.jpg

[/center]

A fee of £2.7mil was enough to bring the talented youngster to the Ennio Tardini stadium.

FPSmwPj9NN8

Nice signing - I'm eyeing him up in my other setups.

1130425569.gif Chronicles from Cornellà

4-4
bet
ween
two Spanish teams tr
ying to prove themselves

It is an epic story the one I have to you today. A story of a battle between two really different Spanish sides within the DAiS Genesis Universe. Betis that made their way out of Div4, and Espanyol that has been in Div2 since the start. Both gave us a show to remember.

I traveled to Seville in this dark and rainy evening, expecting not to drown in the sleepy ugly Espanyol's football.
Run to the press area and installed myself as good as I could. 41000 were singing and shouting, supporting and compelling their heroes to enter the arena!

Surprisingly for me, the Catalan side entered at full steam creating opportunities and forcing the opponent to defend. The strategy paid well and Klose scored in result of a corner kick by Juanfran.
Betis reacted very well to the goal and scored twice turning the game for their side. Giroud at 40´ scored a penalty kick and everything g
o
t back to the beginning.

• 17' Klose for Espanyol (0-1)

• 22' Castro for Betis (1-1)

• 35' Castro for Betis (2-1)

• 40' Giroud for Espanyol (2-2)

The half time arrived with a score of 2-2. I can imagine the tension and the screaming of the managers, trying to get the most out of their commanded men!

The second half started at an incredible pace, and again, the skies were falling down to earth... Betis managed to get on top fast and let Espanyol with no reaction for some minutes. There were some shaking in the defense...

But suddenly a man stood up and said
"we will not be defeated today!"
. Klose, always Klose! With two goals at 72' and 84' Espanyol was again on top by 3-4. Unfortunately for them the match was not closed yet, Cuadrado at 85' scored for Betis making the final 4-4.

• 53' Cuadrado for Betis (3-2)

• 72' Klose for Espanyol (3-3)

• 84' Klose for Espanyol (3-4)

• 85' Cuadrado for Betis (4-4)

It was an epic match! What could have been a boring first game of the season, with lots of caution from both sides, became a very fast and thrilling encounter with no one knowing who will win in the end.

Betis seems to be here to show their strength and not to be an outsider. They want to keep pushing forward with Div1 in the horizon.

Will Espanyol be on the fight for promotion this season? The warriors have shown their fiber, their passion and their will!
See you gentlemen in the next battlefield!

Pablo el “Periodista Loco”

Catalunyan reporter. Espanyol specialist.

Arrogant ******* with no single drop of self assessment or self esteem.

Recently invited to have a column in a lousy depressing regional newspaper.

FSV-Mainz-05@2.-old-logo.png

Espanyol vs Mainz

Mainz to play their first match with the new coach in charge, and it had to be done without the two centrebacks Bonucci and Evans that would normally start.

But due to one being suspended and the other one being injured, Preppens had first thought to replace the pair with Boly and Bo Svensson and keep the planned formation intact. However Bo Svensson was included in a deal that saw the beastly DM Sandro join Mainz, but unfortunatly the deal completed before the game which forced us to go down to a 3-man defence.

Ulreich

Ivanovic-Boly-Clichy

Sandro

Willian-Feghouli-Mkhitaryan-Lulíc

Llorente-Matri

As you can see Sandro went straight in the starting eleven after signing,

Not much separating the two sides in terms of rating and it would prove to be a tight game. Game kicked off and it was Espanyol who took the initiative from the start, and Juanfran took adavantage of a sleepy Mainz defence and made it 1-0 with a distinct shot while holding off a defender.

The goal was a wake-up call for Mainz who picked up the play and started making chances of their own.

The equalizer would come in the 12th minute when Llorente headed the ball over the defence and on to Matri who timed it beautifully with a volley that made it 1-1.

The match was very even after this point and both sides had their fair share of chances. But the result would stand until the 2nd half when Juanfran would again get on the score sheet.. 2-1 to the home team Espanyol.

Mainz replied quickly with another equalizer just minutes after the 2-1 goal.

2-2 now with 30 minutes to go.

In the 66th minute Matri gave Mainz the lead for the first time in this match with a great header, 2-3. After the goal Mainz controlled the game and could comfartably play it out.

Hard facts:

Espanyol vs Mainz 2-3

T.Juanfran 1-0

A.Matri 1-1

T.Juanfran 2-1

S. Lulíc 2-2

A.Matri 2-3

Possesion:

49% vs 51%

Total Shots:

16 vs 14

Shots on target:

8 vs 9

Corners:

5 vs 6

Next up is another away game, this time against WBA. For this game, Bonucci will be back from his suspension.

Cardiff Blues for Dai Smout

th?id=H.5010960726164210&pid=15.1(under pressure Boss Dai Smout)

Cardiff City 0-2 Chievo

Cardiff City's hopes of ending their freefall down the Divisions were dealt a massive blow when they were well beaten in front of 20.505 angry fans at the Cardiff City Stadium as Manager Smout's decision to opt for the 5-4-1 tactical choice was again called into question.

goals from Lucas and Adam either side of the break gave the visitors a much deserved win and the away fans left the stadium singing their Managers name.

In stark contrast, the home fans refused to leave the stadium for 3 hours and sang 'give the Dragons our Dragon' over and over whilst demanding the head of manager Smout.

Reports that Tony Dujo would be taking over at the Blues were neither confirmed or denied by club officials

picture.php?albumid=444&pictureid=3089

dais genesis awards | season three

when mere titles are simply not enough and winning the championship, the league, or a cup doesn't guarantee success. one must also impress the harshest of judges, your opponents. the dais genesis awards are the property of just the very best.

voted for by its members, your competition, only managers whom have achieved more than all else, across a broad scope of criteria, can lay claim to such an award.

simply, one's success both
on
and
off
the field are taken into consideration. at which point i'll stop for our significant number of scottish members to have a guffaw (although, it does seem rather odd, considering their national dress is, well, a dress. perhaps they like to think themselves as inventors of unisex but, more realistically, their probably just this side of woofter..)

anyway, as we speak, david garvock's
Munchy Man of the Season
is in operation and it will offer members a scientific analysis of just how well each manager is performing. yet, as the results will remain unclear until the end of this season, we must again rely on the collective brain power of each member. i was hoping it wouldn't come to this..

|m
anager of the season

anthony maddison | sochaux

for consistant and progressive achievement each and every season. i hope he chokes..

|m
anager of division one

lee bradbury | atalanta

a well deserved award for comprehensively winning the title. next season? i hope he sucks..

|m
anager of division two

benny magoo | zontrabspor

who?

|m
anager of division three

jonathan france | blackburn

my computer crashed and, thus, i lost my rather humourous remarks with regards to this but, yes, it hurts me as much as it does you for having to award it.. i hope he sucks and chokes (he probably does..)

|m
anager of division four

david garvock | birmingham

how did garvock managed to win subsequent awards for Division IV? either remarkable, or just a remarkable jkeroff..

|j
ournalist of the season

scott samuels

|b
illy the fish award

you must be jkoing, i can't print that!

although, in turn, iain watson accepted this award and duly fell on his sword (well, he said he would, but we haven't read about his grisly death as yet..)

note|
dais genesis
is a game world based upon total immersion, progressively and proactively maintained by its membership. if you're not in then you're not in.

DAiS Genesis

End of Season Transfer Report/Gossip

Now that the GW has settled down, we look at the transfer dealings for Season 3 from the teams. Some Major signings and shock transfers have happened and here is a run down of them all

birmingham.pngcskasofia.pngwatford.pngleicester.pngblackpool.pngforestgreenrovers.pngrclens.png

DIVISION 4:

Birmingham:

Birmingham were one of the most active teams in the market, bringing in such players as Fabian Johnson, Tomovic, Mancienne, Barragan, Lopes, Gibson, Celustka, Rodriguez, Hegeler, Frei, Sanchez, Diouf, Diawara and Skjelbred to name a few. Theo Walcott was the most notable player to leave to provide funds for some of the purchases. Manager David Garvock intends to sell some of the free agents he purchased to re-invest in the squad next season.

CSKA Sofia:

Only a few new signings with Marko Marin the best known, Mermijl, Sylla and Sakor also brought into the team. Up front is an area Mr Rudd will look to improve and general depth to the team as well.

Watford:

Promoted to Division 3 for next season, Manager Craig Sinclair has made some astute purchases with Huntelaar, Nani and Akinfeev providing some much needed quality to the team. Gouffran, Farfan, Assou-Ekotto, Danny, Flamini and Al Habsi also bringing some quality and experience to the squad. Defence needs a major overhaul even by the managers own admission, so that they can prevent a relegation battle.

Leicester City:

Manager Paul Bamber has added a huge amount of depth to the team, some of the better known players include Dragovic, Kirchhoff, Fernando, Traore, Kokorin, Stindl, Herrmann and Matavz. Some huge players also brought in with Iker Munian, Asmir Begovic, Taison, Salvio and Danilo will help the team immensely over the next few seasons. CB and LB are area's the manager would like to improve but finances are tight.

Blackpool:

No purchases at Blackpool this season but that was down to a lack of funds and no buyers for the players the manager wanted to sell. Midfield and up front are area's the manager would like to improve to push for promotion this coming season.

Forest Green Rovers:

Franceso Totti, Maicon, Motta, Moreno, Demichelis and Dunne were unvield to the crowd this season, much to the complete shock of the footballing world. FGR will be looking to improve their league position and push for a play-off place with an eye on replacing the mental GK if anyone becomes available.

RC Lens:

Manager Ryan Grosvenor has taken the team by the scruff of the neck, bringing in respected forward Negredo to lead the line. Rickie Lambert will partner him with Chantome slotted into midfield to provide the assists. Michel Vorm will be a solid addition in goal. RC Lens have suffered with a lack of defensive discipline over the last few seasons and will look to rectify that asap.

Braintree Town:

Only a few players brought in this season with only 1 worth mentioning, promising English Talent Daniel Sturridge has joined the club and will hope to help the club who finished bottom of Division 4 this season. Manager Nick Justice is a staunch believer in English talent and has kept the team to English roots so will look to continue that tradition.

DAiS Genesis

End of Season Transfer Report/Gossip

Now that the GW has settled down, we look at the transfer dealings for Season 3 from the teams. Some Major signings and shock transfers have happened and here is a run down of them all

blackburn.pngdnipro.pngbasel.pngsouthampton.pngchievo.pnghertha.pngleytonorient.png

DIVISION 3:

Blackburn:

Jose Nowinho made a number of signings after being appointed manager at Blackburn, most notably Wayne Rooney who chocked the football world when he agreed to join Rovers, Anyukov soon joined him as did Zhirkov and Mauri. Black burn also brought in a lot of young players, in the hope to build a successful youth scheme for the future

Real Betis:

Mariappa Adrian, Pearce Alex, Fedotov Semen, Pardo Rubén, Cuadrado Juan, Martinez Alex, Keet Darren are all names I'm sure you wont have heard of before, however they have been brought into the Betis team, a team that gained promotion in the play-off’s and have been playing above their weight for some considerable time, much of that has to be placed at some astute management from their manager. Some late purchases resulted in Costa and Garay joining the team to help with next season's change of opponents.

Dnipro:

Due to a change in management we were unable to ascertain the movements of players into Dnipro this season

FC Basel:

Some big names joined Basel this season with well known players such as Mascherano, Gerrard, Ramires, Castro, Mertens, Badstuber, Fernando and Guarin all joining the team, some veteran players were let go and some due to lack of funds. The focus next season appears to be on youth and stability

Southampton:

Only 4 players brought in this season with a couple of youth players in Meade and Veseli, along with a couple of 1st team players in De Silvestri and Biabiany who will be pushing for a starting place. Defence is an area that Manager Ashley Kirk will look to improve on in an attempt to push for promotion.

Chievo:

Some big names have joined Chievo this season such as Doumbia, Pastore, Cassano, Richards, Lucas, Adams, Pienaar, and Cole. Pastore has to be the pick of the bunch, his talent and vision will help the team immensely and the old head of Cassano could prove invaluable. Defence is an area many teams are looking to improve, so players will become harder and harder to find.

Hertha:

Manager Iain Watson has been hailed as a miracle worker as he completed the signing of Junior Neymar, some consider Neymar as the brightest young talent in the world currently as it was a major coop for Hertha to secure his signature. Other players brought in include world class midfielder Iniesta and versatile defender Arbeloa, with a number of younger players also purchased to provide cover.

Leyton Orient:

The tiny club have brought in some huge players this season who will hope to stop the slide of the club. Steve Mandanda will now stand between the posts for the team and will save the team countless times over the next season. Asamoah was also brought in, the Ghananian midfielder will shore up the middle of the park nicely. Leroy Fer was also convinced to join Orient and will provide some attacking flair from midfield. Baysse, Djebbour and Ruiter have also joined the team and will look to improve themselves into starting places.