DAiS Genesis | Media

dai smout

Guest drseanfitz

Re: DAiS Genesis | Media

goodbye-quote1_zps1f3f365a.jpg

Dais Genesis was shocked this morning as Parma manger Sir Sean left for a second, and final time.

GoodbyeAgain1933_TR_188x141_081520060101_zps2ebbe040.jpg

Speaking to the press He said:

"It is with great regret that I have to once more say goodbye to Parma and Dais Genesis.

It is a great, competitive league, with some top managers, but I no longer feel that it is the place for me.

I wish good luck to everyone who remains behind, And I leave a cracking little squad to whoever decides to take my place in this unique and exciting league."

And with that the self proclaimed messiah was gone.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goodbye-quote1_zps1f3f365a.jpg

Dais Genesis was shocked this morning as Parma manger Sir Sean left for a second' date=' and final time.[/i']

GoodbyeAgain1933_TR_188x141_081520060101_zps2ebbe040.jpg

Speaking to the press He said:

"It is with great regret that I have to once more say goodbye to Parma and Dais Genesis.

It is a great, competitive league, with some top managers, but I no longer feel that it is the place for me.

I wish good luck to everyone who remains behind, And I leave a cracking little squad to whoever decides to take my place in this unique and exciting league."

And with that the self proclaimed messiah was gone.

Disaster!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Dai has reliquished control of the setup and i will be taking over.

we currently have 9 free slots and are looking at new members please get intouch with game name and we can get you involved.

After tonight's matches are over' date=' I will have a free slot and I would be interested in managing Parma too, if it's available.

I am a serious manager and I intend to stay for a long time, if my application will be accepted.

[center']Sincerely, Sylv[/center]

Dai is fine think he just ended his run. new ideas where required.

i have taken over and we have 10 free places at the moment. everyone is welcome even those who have been and gone before.

What happened to Dai? hope all is well and its nothing serious he was a top owner and a great guy to talk to.

Archived