1. 1.

• 88-89
    • 90-91
    • 94+

• 3 months later...

Re: Matija Nastasic

Let's just say he's going to be the highest rated defender of all time on SMF

It's not a guess, it's a promise ;)

Kid oozes class at 19. He's more composed than Kompany who is a top 5 central defender in the world currently and last season. I think that pretty much says it all.

Anyone see his off the goal line save against Real Madrid after C. Ronaldo chipped ball over Hart and Nastasic ran back at super speed and knocked the ball out

....19 guys, 19.

Let's just say he's going to be the highest rated defender of all time on SMF

It's not a guess' date=' it's a promise ;)

Kid oozes class at 19. He's more composed than Kompany who is a top 5 central defender in the world currently and last season. I think that pretty much says it all.

Anyone see his off the goal line save against Real Madrid after C. Ronaldo chipped ball over Hart and Nastasic ran back at super speed and knocked the ball out

....19 guys, 19.[/quote']

He was rubbish yesterday...

• 2 weeks later...

so was nasri. you're point.

He won City's Player of the Month in November.

Nice try dude.

It's his first season in the EPL as a 19 year old starting and dominating for City as he is outshining last years best defender in EPL, Kompany.

This kid is going to be world class in a couple seasons and I will be here laughing at you.

Serbian or not, this kid just oozes class. I've never seen a 19 year old defender being so dominant at this age.

• 4 weeks later...

as much as i'd like him to rise greatly as i have him in my youth squad, i do doubt he will rise to 90 in one go...

though he maybe playing of a high standard like the ranks of a 90/91 rated players, it does not mean he should instantly get that sort of rating.

he has yet to prove himself of keeping this high standard 'consistantly' for a 'LONG' period of time.

atm, half a season so far is too early for him to shoot up to 90. maybe once the season ends (played a full season) and city win a trophy should he be a 90+ rated.

too many people think that if youngsters are playing like a 94 rated they should instantly be 94 rated too... but what they fail to realise is the 94 rated players took a long time to get there themselves.

sm rating system is not on par with current playing standards, they are always about 1/2 - a full season behind in ratings of the current standard.

e.g rvp really should be 95, and will be end of season.

conclusion, imo nastasic should go up to about 88/89 and possibly more end of season if himself and city do well.

He won City's Player of the Month in November.

Nice try dude.

It's his first season in the EPL as a 19 year old starting and dominating for City as he is outshining last years best defender in EPL' date=' Kompany.

This kid is going to be world class in a couple seasons and I will be here laughing at you.

Serbian or not, this kid just oozes class. I've never seen a 19 year old defender being so dominant at this age.[/quote']

Actually I rekon that nastasic will be 94+. I was trying to defend him when someone said he played badly in one game.

Nice try dude.

I was backing up your exact point....So now I'm laughing at you.