Financial Fair Play [Clubs + Rules]

BroodRoosterNL

Re: Financial Fair Play [Clubs + Rules]

FC København outclassed Sparta Praha and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Wiland had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Arteta was on the scoresheet for his side.

Great win. :)

We were disgraceful..so much so that I don't even plan on posting a match report for this in my other thread. Not much to say. Well done on the win tho.

kdBz Forum steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against São Paulo FC.

RSC Anderlecht beat São Paulo FC 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Courtois had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lewandowski, Abdennour and Biglia were amongst the goalscorers.

We have been disgraceful this season. Finally time for the players to step up. Lewa really is helping our performances improve :D

I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really trying to focus on my school life. Its really a tough decision, as SM is my first interactive game I played just that I only joined the forums about one year ago. I met many people along the way, especially Brood and Mario Balotelli (the forumer). I know playing SM doesnt take up too much time, its just that I find it tough to be posting on the forums every now and then, so I guess its best I just quit and be gone forever :D. I might come back to SM in the future, theres always a possibility but for now, I gotta say my studies and my future are above my computer games. Thanks everyone for making SM one of the most enjoyable games I played, through the banter and in-game chats.

With love :),

Smoky BBQ.

Sorry for posting this in multiple threads.

I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM' date=' reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really trying to focus on my school life. Its really a tough decision, as SM is my first interactive game I played just that I only joined the forums about one year ago. I met many people along the way, especially Brood and Mario Balotelli (the forumer). I know playing SM doesnt take up too much time, its just that I find it tough to be posting on the forums every now and then, so I guess its best I just quit and be gone forever :D. I might come back to SM in the future, theres always a possibility but for now, I gotta say my studies and my future are above my computer games. Thanks everyone for making SM one of the most enjoyable games I played, through the banter and in-game chats.

With love :),

Smoky BBQ.

Sorry for posting this in multiple threads.[/quote']

Sad to see you go mate, hope you set your tactics for tonight though as it seems we'll be meeting on the field! And I do hope you'll be back some day :)

Kevin V. steered AS Roma to victory against SC Internacional.

AS Roma beat SC Internacional 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bittencourt scored the winner for AS Roma and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nice little win for my side. :)

dean "Gozzy" marendri was unable to prevent a FC Basel defeat to Universidad de Chile.

FC Basel lost 5 - 1 to Universidad de Chile in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Diamanti was on the scoresheet for his side.

'

It's just getting worse and worse for us.

Also why the hell i can't get external offer for Degen? I've had him Transfer Listed for long time and as there are not any offer,i took off him from the list and transfer listed him again,but still there are no offer