Sign in to follow this  
Peck9

Hulk and Witsel?

Re: Hulk and Witsel?

Now they have moved to Zenit what do people think it will it do to their potential ratings?

I think Hulk deserved a rise anyway for his amazing performances at Porto so yeah he will rise. As for Witsel, not yet in my opinion. The 2 can become better in the future as they are both quality players and there are some quality players in Zenit as well

No-one at Zenit has a rating over 91' date=' so I doubt Hulk will rise unless they have an amazing season and reach the last 4 of the CL[/quote']

i think they will move rating cap to 92/93 cause Russian league becoming stronger then French for example,were good players leaving while in Russia they are coming,Witsel/Hulk/Eto/L Diarra etc.........and becoming more attractive for European stars

i think they will move rating cap to 92/93 cause Russian league becoming stronger then French for example' date='were good players leaving while in Russia they are coming,Witsel/Hulk/Eto/L Diarra etc.........and becoming more attractive for European stars[/quote']

Russian League is the 9th in the UEFA ranking so they won't grow.

Ive actually just got a chance to sign Witsel in one of my gameworlds but got to choose between him and Pastore.. Who do u think? Pastore seems to have gone a bit quiet but i dont watch much french football so never see him play..

Ive actually just got a chance to sign Witsel in one of my gameworlds but got to choose between him and Pastore.. Who do u think? Pastore seems to have gone a bit quiet but i dont watch much french football so never see him play..

Pastore, play safe

theyr move to zenit is the worst move from this summer.stay' date='no rise.no potential rise[/quote']

Dont be a moron. If they could rise when they were at Porto and Benfica respectively, they certainly can with Zenit. Zenit are gonna start buying now and build a decent team so don't make utterly useless and idiotic comments

Dont be a moron. If they could rise when they were at Porto and Benfica respectively' date=' they certainly can with Zenit. Zenit are gonna start buying now and build a decent team so don't make utterly useless and idiotic comments[/quote']

But it's not so utterly useless and idiotic because, like it or not, the SM ratings are based on UEFA rankings and coefficients, so for the same reason that Jean Fou stated earlier, the two of them have very little chance of getting past 91.

Dont be a moron. If they could rise when they were at Porto and Benfica respectively' date=' they certainly can with Zenit. Zenit are gonna start buying now and build a decent team so don't make utterly useless and idiotic comments[/quote']

It's not Idiotic at all. SM Rate on things other then how good the players is as well. They take into account the team that the player is in, the League, what the team has won and what the player has won as well as multiple other factors. So it doesn't matter if Hulk is as good as Cavani, Dzeko and other players like that if he's not at a team who win's enough that their ceiling allows him to be rated that highly. Moving to Zenit was a backwards move for Hulk in SM terms because at Porto, Falcao became a 92 there so the ceiling at his team alone is 92. Porto is a better team in SM terms then Zenit right now which is all that matters(your statement about Zenit starting to buy from now on is a bit risky since they have already used an absurd amount of money on Hulk and Witsel, but regardless is irrelevant since SM don't take the future possible transfers into account).

Hence, when rated, they have to take into account that if they increase Hulk, then they have to increase the ceiling of the Russian league as well. This is something they rarely do and something I doubt they'll do since the Russian league isn't one of the top 5 leagues in Europe.

They may have Eto'o, Diarra, and now Hulk and Witsel. But the french league is still better. Even after losing Hazard, there is still Pastore, Ibra, M'Vila, T. Silva and many other players.

Only way I see Hulk Rising is if Zenit perform VERY well in Champs League and win Russian league or SM is feeling very very very very very very generous.

Hopefully in 2-3days time' date=' SM have to comfirm all 3 have moved clubs before ringing the changes in-game.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy it :D[/quote']

Thank You My friend, I asked why I booked a paris saint germain I'm number 5 in the queue and would rely on van der Wiel already on the team.:)