Best club for a Division 5 challenge? +rep

.RC

• 6 months later...

Re: Best club for a Division 5 challenge? +rep

still looking for a good club any recommendation on who i should take in a new EC?

Find the biggest stadium for the long term and a high squad value for short term. Ideally both. But basically its about how hard you want it to be. Without a decent sized stadium however, you will struggle to make ends meet in divisions 1 and 2.

Find the biggest stadium for the long term and a high squad value for short term. Ideally both. But basically its about how hard you want it to be. Without a decent sized stadium however' date=' you will struggle to make ends meet in divisions 1 and 2.[/quote']

but the biggest I believe is only 15k seater so what do you reccomend in divison 5?

but the biggest I believe is only 15k seater so what do you reccomend in divison 5?

I took Wrexham in my division 5 challenge and they're suiting me fine.15k isn't far off say wigan's stadium so if you buy a few risers you'll be fine. Wrexham also have a couple of 78 rated players so I would go with them.