How much should I bid for these players.

trojan17

Hi I'm the manager of Valencia in the men from boys game world. I have a lot of depth and many young talented players in the youth squad. I have a lot of depth but I need to add a couple more players to fill out. I have more than 90 million dollars in budget. So I've compiled a list of players that I want to go get please tell me how much money I should bid.

MASCHERANO, Javier CB/DM Barcelona 28 93

I want another holding midfielder he might get a 1 plus rating change.

2. SUBOTIC, Neven CB Borussia Dortmund 23 91

I could use a really talented CB and he is really young so he'll improve.

3.BALE, Gareth Wing/LB Manchester City 23 92

I really want Gareth Bale, he's really talented and versatile, I could stick him in at LB or Wing.

4. CAZORLA, Santi Wing/AM Lyon 27 91

I need a creative mid he's playing really good in real life also.

5. DIEGO, Ribas AM/CM Lyon 27 91

Honestly I've never heard of him but his stats are decent.

6. MÜLLER, Thomas 23 AM/Wing 93 Bayern München

I love pretty much every German player, Muller is really young and already talented.

7. SNEIJDER, Wesley AM/CM Borussia Dortmund 28 94

He is transfer Banned until the 9th this September, so I can bid him. He doesn't really fit into my youth movement though.

8.DI MARIA, Ángel Wing/AM Real Madrid 24 93

His stats aren't reflecting his talent, I'll still take him though.

9. ERIKSEN, Christian AM/CM Ajax

10. SUSAETA, Markel Wing/AM Athletic Club

Re: How much should I bid for these players.

Hi I'm the manager of Valencia in the men from boys game world. I have a lot of depth and many young talented players in the youth squad. I have a lot of depth but I need to add a couple more players to fill out. I have more than 90 million dollars in budget. So I've compiled a list of players that I want to go get please tell me how much money I should bid.

MASCHERANO' date=' Javier CB/DM Barcelona 28 93

[b']2. SUBOTIC, Neven CB Borussia Dortmund 23 91 [/b]

I really want Gareth Bale, he's really talented and versatile, I could stick him in at LB or Wing.

I love pretty much every German player, Muller is really young and already talented.

He is transfer Banned until the 9th this September, so I can bid him. He doesn't really fit into my youth movement though.

Don't know how much money is worth in your league, but I recommend bidding enough to make sure you get the ones I bolded.

Respuesta: How much should I bid for these players.

MASCHERANO' date=' Javier CB/DM Barcelona 28 93

2. [b']SUBOTIC, Neven CB Borussia Dortmund 23 91 [/b]

i think this players are the most important of these list, you must try to buy all of them

Re: How much should I bid for these players.

Diego Firstly I wouldnt bother with. Wolfsburg player who was on loan at Athletico last year after falling out with coach. Used to be 94 rated but dont see him ever regaining that.

Bale wont rise from 92 while at Spurs but theres always the possibility he could move to a bigger club but dont see that happening anytime soon.

Di Maria and Muller are both solid purchases. Both not dropping anytime soon. Solid players for their clubs and champons league experience helps to keep their ratings high. Either or both great purchases.

Cazorla. Awesome player. Could well go up to 2+ ratings by end of season. Only choice is wether you want a player that could rise as opposed to Di Maria and Muller who are already 2 better.

Sneidjer. I'd avoid until you see how inter are doing this season. Awful last season and a repeat could see Sneijder and co drop in ratings.

Mascherano. Not sure if he plays as dm or cb these days. Solid cover for Barca and a decent purchase.

Subotic. Solid defender. Probably wont get a higher rating at Dortmund but a good investment long term.

----

Hard to say who you should buy but you cant go wrong with either Di Maria or Muller. Great wingers and can play across the midfield so as playmaker also. If youre patient Cazorla will get there eventually!

Short term I'd take Mascherano over Subotic as he can currently play CB DM and CM.

How much you should bid depends on the game world and how active the managers are. If the player you are bidding on has no watchers then you could try a sneaky minimum bid and see if you can get the odd bargain!