Sign in to follow this  
TOA Murkle

Bonucci to 90+

Re: Bonucci to 90+

I think a 90 is possible by mid season' date=' if he manages to cut out his tendency to make mistakes.

91 is little far, but he has time on his side.[/quote']

bonucci needs to go @ atalanta.that's a team for him,not juventus

bonucci needs to go @ atalanta.that's a team for him' date='not juventus[/quote']

WOW! That is the first time I have seen something so moronic on the forum. Though I am fairly new, I dont think youll see much more dumb then this. Why on earth would he go to Atalanta if he is starting for Juventus??? Why on earth would anyone go to Atalanta if they're starting for Juventus?

WOW! That is the first time I have seen something so moronic on the forum. Though I am fairly new' date=' I dont think youll see much more dumb then this. Why on earth would he go to Atalanta if he is starting for Juventus??? Why on earth would anyone go to Atalanta if they're starting for Juventus?[/quote']

lol i agree

Riferimento: Bonucci to 90+

Boys are an Italian, so I know Italian football, and I tell you already that Bonucci is so much that comes to 90, because it is very poor.

Will be increased just because the juve going strong (stealing the games) will be reduced in the future, I recommend that all my life Ranocchia is much stronger!