player updates becoming wayyyyyy to slow

don't know if this is the right section, but I'm becoming extremely annoyed at this snails pace teams and players are reviewed and I'm not the only one as I have lots of friends who play SM. how can we properly complian as all of us are ready to quit SM (with all our gold memberships) and find another online management game, which there are plenty of. this would be a shame. come on let's rally together and let SM know we are not happy.

Re: player updates becoming wayyyyyy to slow

it is happening, but its not being shown on the ratings changes page, for example france national & germany 3 bundesliga have been done over this week and last...

tomorrow we will be back to serbia (javor, ofk beograd i can see featuring on soccerwiki heavily) plus south africa! (orlando pirates, moroka swallows & supersport utd)

it is happening' date=' but its not being shown on the ratings changes page, for example france national & germany 3 bundesliga have been done over this week and last...

tomorrow we will be back to serbia (javor, ofk beograd i can see featuring on soccerwiki heavily) plus south africa! (orlando pirates, moroka swallows & supersport utd)[/quote']

Get real! Who cares about the leagues you have cited. What we want is for the major leagues to be reviewed monthly and for international form to be taken more into account. It's ridiculous that Neymar is only rated at 90 but Berbatov is still rated 91 and Rooney is still rated higher than Van Persie.

Get real! Who cares about the leagues you have cited. What we want is for the major leagues to be reviewed monthly and for international form to be taken more into account. It's ridiculous that Neymar is still only rated at 90 but Berbatov is still rated 91 and Rooney is still rated higher than Van Persie.

Berbatov is better then Neymar and Rooney is still better then RVP.

Would be nice to see the changes since I had no idea that they had been done and it does look like its being done slowly.

Have you even seen Neymar play? Berbatov is past it - that's why Ferguson offloaded him.

Let's see how many times this season Rooney starts ahead of Van Persie.

League cap for brazil is 90 smart one. And injured players' ratings don't change unless it's seriously long term

The top leagues like England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France (I think) are meant to be done 3 times a season, after the start of the season, somewhere in the middle and then at the end of the season but it was only done twice last season, then I thought they were waiting for the Euros to be over but still nothing, then I thought after the Olympics and now we're into the new season and still no sign so they really need to sort out updating the big leagues asap

League cap for brazil is 90 smart one. And injured players' ratings don't change unless it's seriously long term

How smart is it having a league cap when the International performance is at least two points higher?

It has nothing to do with Rooney's recent injury. He hasn't played like a 95 for the best part of a year - whereas Van Persie has.

I was offered Neymar + 5m for van Persie. Being an Arsenal fan, sometimes I wonder why I can have such an ungrateful backstabber of a player in my admitedly virtual squad. Irrational? Well, I tossed out Nasri for the exact same reason & I don't have regrets.

Anyway, my point is; you can understand why I'd want to sell van Persie and even more so since Neymar is quite a prospect.

Problem is, while I'm certain he'll get to 94 or even more, I think its my kids who'll get to enjoy the 95 rated Neymar - And no, I don't have them. I'm barely out of my teens.

If SM reviews players quicker and stopped adding up more leagues to review, I'd have accepted the deal.

i dunno if i am going off topic ' date='but

why the f does new players never go to there clubs there at. its a joke and imo its needs fixing.[/quote']

what do you mean? give examples.

if they are clubs in your gameworld ie you are in an english champ, you wont get new players added to the english clubs because then managers are getting unfair advantages through 'free' players to sell or trade. hence they go to free agent so they are available to buy to all managers.

what do you mean? give examples.

if they are clubs in your gameworld ie you are in an english champ' date=' you wont get new players added to the english clubs because then managers are getting unfair advantages through 'free' players to sell or trade. hence they go to free agent so they are available to buy to all managers.[/quote']

any game worlds

if u pay for a team and new youths come up the day after you buy it,its not fair.

pls pls ,stop making new player free agents and give hem to their clubs in real life.

How smart is it having a league cap when the International performance is at least two points higher?

It has nothing to do with Rooney's recent injury. He hasn't played like a 95 for the best part of a year - whereas Van Persie has.

You also have to account the fact in that Rooney's club is winning more, + the fact that with a less competitive league, Neymar can put more energy into international competitions whereas others such as Huntelaar and Klose have to give it their all every weekend.