Sign in to follow this  
Tee

Ashley Young defo not 90!

Re: Ashley Young defo not 90!

would people agree that Young is way better then his rating of 90? he is at least a 92 (same as Valencia) what do u guys think?

I couldn't disagree more to be honest. No way is Young on the same level as Valencia IMO and look how long he took to get to 92. Nani was only 92 up until last season and it means you also think he's currently playing on the same level as Hazard. He had a shocking euros and when I watch Man U I don't see him really making much of an impact.

91, maybe. But for me he's no where near 92.

good point but hazard is defo a rating of 93 if not more i reckon. i think Young is really good! he creates so much for man utd and for england. I agree he shouyldnt go past 92 but perhaps at a push he should get there...defo 91!

good point but hazard is defo a rating of 93 if not more i reckon. i think Young is really good! he creates so much for man utd and for england. I agree he shouyldnt go past 92 but perhaps at a push he should get there...defo 91!

I'm guessing you've not seen him play in the last 9 months then.

He was the worst English player at the Euros, and despite showing real promise when he first switched to Man Utd he has been nowhere near his best. He might get a 91 purely for being at Man Utd, although I think he should stay at 90. Reus and Schurrle have been better than Young and are both at 90

Frankly I think Young is hanging onto his 90. He's impressed in fits and starts for United but nothing consistent enough to get his 91 or 92 as you imply.

He's doing it at a big club which is a good thing though. And with Nani seemingly falling out of favour a little bit (lots of rumours of him going) - then he's got more opportunities to impress - as Kagawa seems to be employed in the middle rather than out wide.

Young is not worth 90 I feel he should be 89. He is not a big game player, often cuts in to get tackled, and some times he can't even cross a decent ball from a corner. I never liked him at Villa, and he does not deserve to be at 90.

Valencia is a different class above him. Though Young still has time to improve.

Valencia is our best winger and has a fair rating of 92 imho.

Young and Nani's respective ratings are far too high in comparison.

Nani should be 90/91 whilst Young could feasibly be 89 for his poor/average performances over the last year.

Apart from Destroying Arsenal in the 8-2 and his brace at WHL he offered little more than the option of being an understudy for Tom Daley at the Olympics.

fair enough on valencia..he is top notch. nani is a good player he deserves his 93 fo sho! young should get 91 i recks...hes just not an 90 player as he always had an impact on the game!

well downing obvs bnot no. But nani yeh surely! hes scored loads of goals..got an assist on the weekend...93 defo

Nani does not score loads of goals. Yes he got a fortunate assist on Saturday but does nowhere near enough for the team to warrant a 93.

well i think he deserves a 93 and young a 91...im not even a united fan! so there u go.

I don't think not being a United fan is the point here. It's more about your judgement of players. Which looking over this thread makes it clear that your's is diabolical.

I wonder if you have actually seen Young play? As Will mentioned he was great against Arsenal and Spurs, but that's about it. Do you rate a player off the basis of one performance? No is the answer if you weren't sure. ;)

A player has to produce the goods on a consistent basis. That mean's have a influence on the game, get assists, goals and to break 90+ they have to standout on more than one occasion at the top level. As it stands, matching Young up to that Criteria, he does none of that.

Yeh I think young is a good player and makes a difference. He deserves 91!

You said in an earlier post that you have barely seen him play. Now all of a sudden you are telling everyone his ratings need to go up. Get a grip.