a typical day in the life of a chat room..

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

Guest Football8

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

19498112ef2.png

Wonder what Munt's been doing :rolleyes::D

Wonder why George never posted the line between and after, i was on about the Manchester United logo, i couldn't get the white bits out from between them when i was making a sig for Niks, well i eventually did. :)

Guest Football8

Well' date=' least we know where the white stuff ended up. :rolleyes:[/quote']

On Ronaldo lol, nah i removed the white stuff by going mad with the wand. :)

• 3 weeks later...

*Sigh* Can't get away with a little outburst without the 6-year olds all wanting my mouth washed out with soap. I usually kick myself if I do that, but what's the point?

Also, HenHarrier, I didn't delete the printscreen. I take full responsibility for my actions, and here I am admitting it. I know who deleted the post, but they shall remain nameless in case you start sending death threats via PM. :rolleyes:

And King Billy, if I had my powers revoked, then, no offence, the place would be in disarray. 'Nuff said on the matter, let's keep this thread tidy now. :)

Mod Notice

I Just Want To Add That If It Comes To My Attention That Anyone Who In Some Way Shape or Form Edits or Creates From What People Have Actually Said In Chat, It'l Be Deleted & I'll Take It Further ;)

This Includes Adding/Deleting Smileys & Previos Comments & Comments After, The Text Your Are Bringing Peoples Attention To..

This Thread is For The Purpose of Whats Stated In The Thread Title.

Thank You

Guest Football8

picture3vl4.png

Looks like Munt was having fun. ;)

Also' date=' it should be noted that Mark cant count! :D:P[/quote']

Just to say, everyone else in the Chat were coming on multiple account, but can't say that much as me, seen as though theres a bug with my chat, everytime my internet connection failsand reconnects i am on 2 accounts for some reason. :rolleyes:

Just to say' date=' everyone else in the Chat were coming on multiple account, but can't say that much as me, seen as though theres a bug with my chat, everytime my internet connection failsand reconnects i am on 2 accounts for some reason. :rolleyes:[/quote']

but not on a different account, ask anyone in chat, it comes up with you in another room and the same account.

Just an observation....