a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

If it's Harsh Patel' date=' he's nearly banned. All he does is ask if you know any girls' MSN addresses, phone numbers, or if you are a girl. .[/quote']

If its Harsh Patel... Then he is banned!!

I have IP banned him 4 times in the past 24 hours and George has once...

He is such a little idiot, young maybe, but thats no excuse to keep acting like a Moob! :rolleyes:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

• 2 weeks later...

here lads check this out

felle : can i have kaka

me : no

felle : why not

me: because hes class

felle: so is pamarot

me : leave me alone

felle:can i have alves

me : how much you willing to pay

felle: 11 mill

felle:im getting gold membership

me : fair play

felle:**** this game

me::eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Daniel Fletcher is the sort of people you don't want in our community, you want people to build, not to destroy :mad:

Some of his language is disgusting, and its a darn right shame their weren't a mod in at the time, coz these sort of people should be banned :mad:

Anyway, tis funny how Tom is winding him up :L

That Daniel Fletcher is the sort of people you don't want in our community' date=' you want people to build, not to destroy :mad:

[b']Some of his language is disgusting[/b], and its a darn right shame their weren't a mod in at the time, coz these sort of people should be banned :mad:

Anyway, tis funny how Tom is winding him up :L

Couldn't agree more

However, I would not worry about him receiving some kind of rebuke even though no moderators were there because this can always be done retrospectively. Moderators have normal lives to live, just like everyone else and cannot constantly be on, but anyone unhappy about anything said within a chatroom is more than welcome to report this to a moderator/admin for further action :)

The only thing I would suggest, is that in future such screenshots are sent by PM to moderators or admin, rather than being plastered on a forum thread as it does not make pleasant reading for anyone and in particular our younger community members.