a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

That Daniel Fletcher is the sort of people you don't want in our community' date=' you want people to build, not to destroy :mad:

Some of his language is disgusting, and its a darn right shame their weren't a mod in at the time, coz these sort of people should be banned :mad:

[b']Anyway, tis funny how Tom is winding him up :L[/b]

I entered the room, and he targeted my mother, so I wasn't having any of that... :rolleyes:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

Someone's deleted the printscreens. :(

We should be humiliating him' date=' not sparing him the torture. :)[/quote']

Nope, nobody will be humiliating anyone on this forum. Because in many ways that is as much an offence as the one the perpetrator committed. No forumer/person should be subject to torture/ridicule/humiliation :)

Any reprimand will be made by the admin/moderator team to hopefully prevent further similar occurrences and no-one else :)

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Nope' date=' nobody will be humiliating anyone on this forum. Because in many ways that is as much an offence as the one the perpetrator committed. No forumer/person should be subject to torture/ridicule/humiliation :)

Any reprimand will be made by the admin/moderator team to hopefully prevent further similar occurrences and no-one else :)[/quote']

Very good point, Smartdoc. It is easy to retaliate, but it takes a bigger man to ignore the perpetrator.

Couldn't agree more

However' date=' I would not worry about him receiving some kind of rebuke even though no moderators were there

[b']because this can always be done retrospectively[/b].

Moderators have normal lives to live, just like everyone else and cannot constantly be on, but anyone unhappy about anything said within a chatroom is more than welcome to report this to a moderator/admin for further action :)

The only thing I would suggest, is that in future such screenshots are sent by PM to moderators or admin, rather than being plastered on a forum thread as it does not make pleasant reading for anyone and in particular our younger community members.

Agree with first one ive outlined i have banned him for at least minimum 7 dys ,he will need to contact me and come to a agreement if he dosnt want it longer .

Second one ive outlined i also agree ,if your not happy about something then you send screen shots through the correct channels ,anyone can pick a screen shot to show what they want and miss out any earlier involvment if they started it etc ,i have the daily log transcripts so can check what went on from start to finish ,in some cases the ones putting the screen shots up get punished as well for hiding their own involvment in starting it .:eek:

I get sent complaints with screen evidence but they think thats all i go on ,in some cases a member not liked is targetted and baited by others in a game until they snap then take the shots of their reatilation which dosnt show the true picture ,thats why its pointless showing on here they may or may not tell all ,thats why you go to the correct people than can check it all out and also make sure your clean and not involved .

In future use correct channels from now all screen shot threads will be deleted .:)

Agree with first one ive outlined i have banned him for at least minimum 7 dys ' date='he will need to contact me and come to a agreement if he dosnt want it longer .

Second one ive outlined i also agree ,if your not happy about something then you send screen shots through the correct channels ,anyone can pick a screen shot to show what they want and miss out any earlier involvment if they started it etc ,i have the daily log transcripts so can check what went on from start to finish ,in some cases the ones putting the screen shots up get punished as well for hiding their own involvment in starting it .:eek:

I get sent complaints with screen evidence but they think thats all i go on ,in some cases a member not liked is targetted and baited by others in a game until they snap then take the shots of their reatilation which dosnt show the true picture ,thats why its pointless showing on here they may or may not tell all ,thats why you go to the correct people than can check it all out and also make sure your clean and not involved .

In future use correct channels[b'] from now all screen shot threads will be deleted [/b].:)

All screen shots or all screen shots that are complaining/trying to cause trouble?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...