a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Well done, Captain Logic.

If you really need to bathe in the spotlight some more, please do it in the real world, where you'll realise the insignificance of a place like this. :)

I could've written an essay here, but the above paragraph is the one you need to focus on. Think about it, kiddo.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

Well done' date=' Captain Logic.

If you really need to bathe in the spotlight some more, please do it in the real world, where you'll realise the insignificance of a place like this. :)

I could've written an essay here, but the above paragraph is the one you need to focus on. Think about it, kiddo.[/quote']

And the fact his brain coudnt handle a big paragraph :)

Any way u asked for it :)

Seriously, are you trying to be a douche? You got banned, theres no need to parade it around the site as if its something to be proud of.

I'm sure if you had a brain, you'd understand your lucky to still be allowed on the game itself, let alone the forums. Consider that when you get banned from the whole game and start crying to whoever your Parent/Carer is.

Now, rant over, back on topic...

nmyvps.png

Why do people who are insignificant like benM decide to come onto chat to slate people who are there to monitor the enjoyment of others who want to sit back and chillout and have some footy banter with other likeminded people.

you get on chat and have some imature little **** shouting the odds off because he has nothing else to do get a life you little twerp

Why do people who are insignificant like benM decide to come onto chat to slate people who are there to monitor the enjoyment of others who want to sit back and chillout and have some footy banter with other likeminded people.

you get on chat and have some imature little **** shouting the odds off because he has nothing else to do get a life you little twerp

Hooray! You win!

Seriously' date=' are you trying to be a douche? You got banned, theres no need to parade it around the site as if its something to be proud of.

I'm sure if you had a brain, you'd understand your lucky to still be allowed on the game itself, let alone the forums. Consider that when you get banned from the whole game and start crying to whoever your Parent/Carer is.

Now, rant over, back on topic...

[img']http://i42.tinypic.com/nmyvps.png[/img]

Well, getting banned from the whole game would have its pro's and cons I think:

Pro's: Can't go on SM. Been thinking of quitting for sometime now.

Con's: Can't comeback even if I wanted to, also, it wouldn't be very good that I had been banned from the game.

However, I haven't broken any SM rules outside chat and forum, so maybe I am just lucky I haven't been completely banned from chat and the forums. However, I don't think I should be banned from playing the game, as I haven't ever broken any of those rules.

Well' date=' getting banned from the whole game would have its pro's and cons I think:

Pro's: Can't go on SM. Been thinking of quitting for sometime now.

Con's: Can't comeback even if I wanted to, also, it wouldn't be very good that I had been banned from the game.

However, I haven't broken any SM rules outside chat and forum, so maybe I am just lucky I haven't been completely banned from chat and the forums. However, I don't think I should be banned from playing the game, as I haven't ever broken any of those rules.[/quote']

I think the pros outweigh the cons here.

Furthermore, if you've been thinking of quitting, why haven't you done so? Given the reception you've had, the only reason I can see as to why you haven't yet gone is because you need an acquittal; someone to actually say "Oh Ben, don't go, you've been so good", and then you'll get off on it and decide to stay anyway, thus making it a moot point.

Trust your instincts.

Guest Toggs

Too be honest, i was hardly Ripped by Lee. :o He's just admitting he's into 40 year old Women. :)

But the one after, that inst screenied was amazing :D (Pussycats :) )

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Too be honest' date=' i was hardly Ripped by Lee. :o He's just admitting he's into 40 year old Women. :)[/b']

But the one after, that inst screenied was amazing :D (Pussycats :) )

He might like a MILF now and then. :P

Guest jamster111

Too be honest' date=' i was hardly Ripped by Lee. :o He's just admitting he's into 40 year old Women. :)

But the one after, that inst screenied was amazing :D (Pussycats :) )[/quote']

I Believe We Call Them OACFLFABOFIYA

Old Age Coventry Folk Lookin For A Bit Of Fun In Your Area

Its Only 15p A Minute And Tea And Scones Are Compulsory

They'll Get You Wet With Storys From The War And Have You Aching For More Info On Where They Got Their Tea Cups From

So Dont Delay

Call Today

On 0800-0APPOAPPOAPP

*Warning Subject To Terms And Conditions Open 2pm-8pm And 6am-9am Cakes May Be Hard And Walking Frame Usage Is Advised

*Product May Contain Sypholiss Or Cancer

***Jimmer Is In No Way Liable For This Post :rolleyes:

Guest jamster111

Chats Duller Than A Tom Hanks Film

Only Thing Duller Than Chat Is Listenin To Dimmicks Mam Talk About 'Commitment' And I Said To Her I Did,'Not Till You Get A Gardener In Love I Cant Tell Whether Im Stickin It In Brian Blesseds Mouth Or Amy Winehouses Barnet!'

Anywho What Ever Happened To The Good Times We Had?

2618944786_204009889b_b.jpg

We All Miss Cally

Whatever Happened To Stringin Sinar Up By His Two Ginger Pubes?

HelpTheseGingerKids.jpg

Cmon Guys

All I Hear About Now Is Censorship And Oooo Dont Mention Jade Goody

Chat Aint What It Used To Be No Matter How Many Coats Of Brown Paint You Stick On It

2555604743_73e39b90b4.jpg

Jesus Get Down, Honestly The Things Muntll Do To Promote His in Website Where Will It End?

Billboards?

Shirts?

Game World Sponsorship....Thats Right

Only Thing Im Waitin For The Message From The Queen Endorsin DominantSoccer

Mind you Sayin That I Hae Just Had My Moat Cleaned And Indeed Had A Duck Island Built In My Garden But It Dint Cost Me Thousand Just A Couple Of Nights With Jacks Mum And A Trip To Poundland, Happy Days

crip-trash.jpg

We Used To Be Cool Man

There Was Nath (Bottom Left) Inspiration For Bin Ladens Look

Mark Wallis (Top Right) Lookin Like Chris Iwelumo Then Theres Lee (Centre) AKA Snoop Doggy Dog And Then cally (Purple Bandana)

He Paid His Dues DId Cally He Gave To The Drugs Trade Every Week In Installments

Come On Guys

Change We Need

Yes We Can

Go Get Some Nuts (You Know Who You Are, Dai)

Dreams Come True (Thats Me)

Curtain Preservation Society (Need I Say Who)

Inbred Preservation Society ( You Know Who You Are, Suffolkers and Norfolkers) ;]

COPYRIGHT OF ME- In No Way Were Any Slogans Copied From Anyone I Have A Document From The Republic Of Zimbabwe That Proves This And I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Women

fat-women-4944.jpg

Oh Wait I Did With That One

That Reminds Me Goodo Tell Your Mam She Left Her Ointment At My Place

I'd Tell Her Myself But I Know She Works Nights ;] ;]

Awwwh, I miss those days too, Jamie. I miss the days of awful jokes about Kleenex and soap, and the days where I was the only one who ever bothered to correct anyone's grammar, and everyone hated me for it. When the mods new how to have a laugh, and everything was a joke.

Nowadays chat is full of malice, and hatred, and awfulness, and to be honest, I've had enough.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the new people, I'm happy chat's moved on, however I feel it hasn't moved in a direction I see as positive, and I think the atmosphere has changed for the worst. There was a time when I could honestly say I liked every single person I spoke to on chat, but that has long gone, and the place seems to have become frighteningly bitter. I don't know the reasons for this change, and I have no intentions of guessing, but I will advise all the chatters to think about what they're saying when they offend people in future. You don't chat to people to make enemies, it's not the point. Nothing said on chat should be taken personally, it never used to be, and I don't know why it is now.

Um, I've said far too much already.

Goodbye. :)

Awwwh' date=' I miss those days too, Jamie. I miss the days of awful jokes about Kleenex and soap, and the days where I was the only one who ever bothered to correct anyone's grammar, and everyone hated me for it. When the mods new how to have a laugh, and everything was a joke.

Nowadays chat is full of malice, and hatred, and awfulness, and to be honest, I've had enough.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the new people, I'm happy chat's moved on, however I feel it hasn't moved in a direction I see as positive, and I think the atmosphere has changed for the worst. There was a time when I could honestly say I liked every single person I spoke to on chat, but that has long gone, and the place seems to have become frighteningly bitter. I don't know the reasons for this change, and I have no intentions of guessing, but I will advise all the chatters to think about what they're saying when they offend people in future. You don't chat to people to make enemies, it's not the point. Nothing said on chat should be taken personally, it never used to be, and I don't know why it is now.

Goodbye. :)

You mean *knew Amy :) Hate me much? XD

Awwwh' date=' I miss those days too, Jamie. I miss the days of awful jokes about Kleenex and soap, and the days where I was the only one who ever bothered to correct anyone's grammar, and everyone hated me for it. When the mods new how to have a laugh, and everything was a joke.

Goodbye. :)[/quote']

I can't agree more with what you put, and I'll admit I'm a little tired of all the negativity and the like (admittedly I often get caught up in it myself, but that's just me). You get what you give though, and that's how the place has to be approached. It's funny for myself in a way, as I'm ever growing to dislike the place I can go to enjoy myself. It's not nice. However, leaving and letting things sort themselves is not the answer. If people want the place to succeed they have to contribute to it. Lord knows I've tried. If any recovery is to occur it won't be a sudden one. Best thing to do is stick to your guns, and what you know, and who you know. After all, fun is one of the best things to have, so why don't people bother to have it more often?