a typical day in the life of a chat room..

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

Guest jamster111

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Last Time

Here Is Possibly The Last Gag I Will Ever Tell In SM

Im Just Glad Its Rippin Dimmick ;)

Id Like To Thank You Jack, And Your Mam For Givin Me This Opportnity

Untitled.jpg

Ta Guys Most Of You Have Been Great

Oh I Aint Leavin Again

Im Just Gonna Be More Serious And Less Funny, If Its Possible, :/

You Might Like Me More If Im Myself More :?

Guest jamster111

Spamming Up The Forum Since 2008!

I do hate to rant but I thinkI have to

The people who want to hae fun are often the power mad lunatics who ban on a whim and insult people and screw them to titles that they dont deserve. Its all a bit dictatorshippy now, sm used to be fun and everyone was kind pretty much. We had events now the only thing we get all day is small talk and updates on munts 'successful' website. The only thing that livens you up now is when i come in and stir things up a bit with my pathetic jokes and rip on jacks mam.

Funs about pushin the boundaries but not overstepping the metaphorical mark. Its about embracing society and all cultures within our society so come on forget the hate and let in the love...c'mon dont be shy.

Chats become tiresome and thats why everyone left from last year its a beautiful game and I think she deserves better. I aint expectin miracles but as God said to the mexicans on the 7th day 'I could do with a little help'

So come on guys motivate your backsides and have some fun.Fun used to be about the mods joining in not about having their own crusade of self importance and power trips and yet I fear this is why many people left. So many people have criticised it and left well I say prove those people wrong prove you parents wrong but most importantly of all people...prove me wrong. Prove that your not a bunch of sociopaths who sit on the fence i say come forth with me to the battle of being social push those barriers and by god win this battle with the corporations and push for a democracy in sm because god knows all I see now is cowards and none of you are french...are you?

Your never funny anyway Jamie. ;) Only you think you are, which is terrible when you think about it...

Also, you say that it needs pushing to the boundries at times. Not when there is border line racism, a line which you have crossed on more than one occasion, yet keep popping back up... Somehow... :confused:

Stay within these boundries that you mention and all is good. Too many people stray out of them too often. Its being used less and less, maybe because of exams or whatever (As the average age of users in there is school-age) where myself am an OAP compared to most of the users in there.

I hope you have realized that you are not funny and intend on sticking to your comment above (edited for realism ;) ): "Im Just Gonna Be More Serious And Less ATTEMPTING then FAILING to be Funny, If Its Possible, :/"

Anywho. Welcome back, from yet another stint in the wilderness...

I do hate to rant but I thinkI have to

I'm not a fan of ranting myself but if you want a counter rant' date=' you're slightly getting one. If you don't like ranting, why do it in the first place?

Funs about pushin the boundaries

Yes, fun can be about pushing boundaries, but it doesn't mean those boundaries have to be constantly pushed to be deemed funny. The slightest mishap or a pure sense of humour or maybe wit mixed with irony (think Jimmy Carr, but for children). Some people can do this without too much hassle without needing to as much nudge the boundaries.

Fun used to be about the mods joining in not about having their own crusade of self importance and power trips and yet I fear this is why many people left. So many people have criticised it and left well I say prove those people wrong prove you parents wrong but most importantly of all people...prove me wrong.

Life has rules mate. Sure' date=' mods may be on small power trips, but THAT'S THEIR JOB. Christ. Liven up a little. Maybe if you or anyone else for that matter stays on the right side of the mods then they wouldn't need to go on any power trips. There are a couple of mods that don't abuse their power, and do their job well. This is not me sticking up for the mods, this is me as an active chatter giving my opinions.

Prove that your not a bunch of sociopaths who sit on the fence i say come forth with me to the battle of being social push those barriers and by god win this battle with the corporations and push for a democracy in sm because god knows all I see now is cowards and none of you are french...are you?

Last time I looked, I was living in Bristol not Bordeaux. As I said, life has rules. If there were no rules everyone would be walking around starkers and not giving a toss. No use sitting on the fence, someone's bound to sneak up and push you off the side you don't want to be on. Face it. Sure, chat's been declining in the past few months, but it's the moaners like you that are making sure it is still going, the jokers that think it's fun to make jokes about people's parents. Any mockery that goes round is mostly harmless banter, but there are people who do that sort of thing at a constant. It really annoys me.

Now, rant over. Ooh, butterfly

Well usuallly when i'm on chat the following happens

- Munt Gets Pwned

- Dai Shows His Hate For Me

- Munt Gets Pwned

- Lee Has A GF :)

- Munt Gets Pwned

- I have a brainstorming idea like White Chocolate Coco Pops :D

- Munt Gets Pwned

- A radomer come on and ask what team you support then they leave

oh and Munt Gets Pwned again ;)

Guest Toggs

Can understand where Jamie's coming from, chats awful. Nothing like what it once was. Think deep deep down, if you've been here long enough, we all know where it went pear-shaped on chat and arguably here too. Its not worth going on tbh, for a host of reasons.

If you knew what chat was once like... you'ld laugh at the state it's in now. :o

Guest Football8

Just like last night when I mocked the GC being made and he fell for it? :D

Not really, I knew it wasn't made, I was making you the hero. B)

Guest jamster111

Sorry

I Really Arent Racist Theres Nothing I Hate More Than The British National Party They Are Second Only To The Nazis And KKK, 'So That Would Be Third Then?' 'Yes.'

I Really Am Hurt You All Think Im A Racist xD

I Just Love Life

Maybe I Have Too Much Energy :?

Might Tone Down In The Future

Au Revoir Or As The Spanish Say 'Ben Amos' ;)

Posted Edited, How Do You Exspect Not To be Banned With What You Just Said?

Now then lads.It has been a long time since I came onto the forums or even the chat on soccermanager.

Too many gold championships going on and being created ruined the whole point of being a gold member in the first place, site performance was slow and on the chat there are crappy chat room adverts. Sorry but have I missed something? There are people banging on about rules and censorhip in the chat and yet Soccermanager endorses and advertises chat rooms which in a sense promote bullying and racism amongst other things internet chat rooms are renowned for. Tad counter productive, "oh SM won't let me swear or joke about this and that, ill just click on this link, say I am 18 and wohoo"

Personally I find a badger wearing a technicoloured dreamcoat claiming to be a jew more entertaining to watch and chat to than I found the chatroom on here to be. Back in the day Cally and Kev were on and in great form, then Cally lost his way because of the idiots that came onto the chat in the first place. I rarely see anyone with an ounce of intelligence on SM and also got fed up of stupid asking prices and deals from people who clearly do not know what football truly is.

We live in a society that jumps if somebody says boo! Take your head out from between your legs and realize that no matter what, young children from the age of 12 are doing and saying things they should not be. Nobody is offended by swear words anymore, it is a fact of life, everybody swears to some degree and if you claim you don't then you are lying. Society is too politically correct and I am getting sick of it when gaming websites do the same. Middlesex Crusaders for example changed their nickname all because one muslim man said he found it offensive and it reminded him of the crusades. Puta! Get a life!

Jamie might be a tad inappropriate at times and push the boundaries but lets face it, sometimes he is saying what we are thinking and people on SM especially the hierarchy are quick to dish out criticism is such a patronising way, yet they can't take any back. Grow a set! Jamie can be funny, stupid at times but he only takes the mick and many teenagers would find them funny.

The game has not progressed at any significant rate and there are many decisions that leave a lot to be desired and there is nothing to keep gold members members or attract new ones. The gold setups have lost their novelty and you have a few people who take up all the good sides, random times or time for different continents rarely helps!

There is my rant, look forward to being banned

Maybe back in the "good old days" there were less members under the age of 14? So there wasn't as much of a need for stricter modding or whatever, but as the number of members has rocketed there are more and more "children" using the chatroom and we cant let them witness some of the stupidity and smut that comes out in there at times.... And just because it does happen doesn't mean we should condone it and/or let it happen... Its got nothing to do with taking heads from between our legs...

Its gone downhill, sure, but if everyone that moans about it (there are loads of you) try to do something about it you might take it back to its former glory.....:confused:

Guest Football8

Well games are usually for kids but adults sometimes join in and ruin the fun with their boring and strict approach. :eek:B):rolleyes:

I think Chats lost it a bit recently, I made a thread about this a few months ago which was took over by banned victims who moaned and groaned and abused and accused and then obviously and eventually got closed. :o