a typical day in the life of a chat room..

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. [Maurice izguierso] how can i ban someone [Hugo rHugo]you cant [Maurice izguierso]huh [Hugo rHugo]only admins can ban [sHELS]PRESS ON THERE NAME AT

5mins later Dai Smout - Neller can you please let me no how you are so good at this game fraser mcinnes - yeah comon Neller just a few tactics / player tips Alan Neller - Sorry boys but i cant say

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room.. Here Are The Clowns Society Let Loose On Soccer Managers Chat Room Feeling it Was More Suitable To The More Favourable Capital Punishment Some of Them

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Toggs

Re: a typical day in the life of a chat room..

Well at least I personally know now exactly why chat hasn't re-opened and it's got nothing too do with 'migration' :rolleyes: Anyone who doesn't like chat, just stay away and stop ruining it for people who enjoy using chat. That's all I can say.

Well at least I personally know now exactly why chat hasn't re-opened and it's got nothing too do with 'migration' :rolleyes: Anyone who doesn't like chat' date=' just stay away and stop ruining it for people who enjoy using chat. That's all I can say.[/quote']

Again. You think you know about something you don't. Whoever informed you has miss-informed you badly.

Its closed because we are waiting for the appeal system to be put in place. That is it. Dev's taking their time.:rolleyes:

Whoever is telling you otherwise is wrong, or if your making something up yourself, your wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Lee needs a reminder of the rules regarding banning people.

" Chat rule violation procedure "

When chat room reopens all Mods will follow this procedure to the letter when dealing with an unruly member .

First Warning:

silence :

kick :

Final warning:

then as a last resort ban.:

What warrants a warning

warning should come if anyone, no matter who breaks the rules .

What warrents silence ?

If ignored warning will be silenced ,so can think about actions and check the rules until silence is lifted .

Being allowed in chat is acceptance of rules .

What warrents a kick .

If not learnt and persist when unsilenced .

Final Warning .

After kick if still persisting the ball is now in your court from how you behave from here ,you dont want this final warning because thats the end for the day if you carry on .

What warrents a ban.

Ignoring final warning .

Tbh. SM should get rid of these pathetic mod's with massive ego's who clearly can't stick too the procedure. :)

Im sure he will think up some rubbish too back-up why he can immediatly ban people though. :rolleyes:

jus cos u got kicked awwwwww

Well too be honest 'mate', if moderators who are given responsabilites cannot stick too them, then why should they be mods?

I think Lee needs a reminder of the rules regarding banning people.

Tbh. SM should get rid of these pathetic mod's with massive ego's who clearly can't stick too the procedure. :)

Im sure he will think up some rubbish too back-up why he can immediatly ban people though. :rolleyes:

+1

Some mods like Lee use power to their advantage.

+1

Some mods like Lee use power to their advantage.

Couldn't agree more. It's alright if you're in Lee's selected few though.

It's basically if you have the same tastes as him. :)

U were racist aswell

Are you Usain?

It was clearly a joke. And even if you want too use that as a reason, that happened before Lee was even on chat, so it's completly irrelavant.

Are you Usain? :)

It was clearly a joke. And even if you want too use that as a reason' date=' that happened before Lee was even on chat, so it's completly irrelavant.[/quote']

Yer im usain :P yer was a bit harsh dunno y u got banned but hey ho

Yer im usain :P yer was a bit harsh dunno y u got banned but hey ho

Simple.

It's Lee. You can see on the last page regarding the rules about banning etc... he clearly hasn't stuck too them. He never has done, never will do and clearly lets his massive ego get in the way of everything. So why is he a mod?

Leigh the 2nd if you ask me. :o

Couldn't agree more. It's alright if you're in Lee's selected few though. :) It's basically if you have the same tastes as him. :)

Hardly. I get along fine with Jack, Nath, Kylan and such. I can't say they have similar tastes (except for football and probably chicken). It's a case of not being irritating and trying to get under the skins of everyone you dislike (case in point, the post I am quoting). Personally I try to get by, have a joke and a banter, Hell, even a conversation from time to time. I try not to bring up things that have been known to irritate you in the past (note that I try not to discuss anything music-based when you're around any more. Dunno if that counts as success to you but I'm not too fussed), and I will only stand my ground if you choose to spit on it (metaphorically speaking, of course). I am not willing to go down yet another slanging routine tonight. You can say and believe what you want, and others can do so too.

(By the way, it was only a day ban, simply done so to prevent anything like what this is happening on the chat, so I hope to see you tomorrow).

Doesn't mean anything. Its unbelivably clear that you haven't followed the procedure that moderators should use once chat was re-opened. Even Ste follows it!

How on earth can you defend that. And you picked your quotes terribly well. :)

Is asking you too mod properly such a big ask?

Doesn't mean anything. Its unbelivably clear that you haven't followed the procedure that moderators should use once chat was re-opened. Even Ste follows it!

How on earth can you defend that. And you picked your quotes terribly well. :)

Is asking you too mod properly such a big ask?

Well I'll admit to not doing my job properly if you can at least say you might have played a role in such an occurrence.

Or we could just leave it and wait for this to all happen again. Your call.

Well I'll admit to not doing my job properly if you can at least say you might have played a role in such an occurrence.

Or we could just leave it and wait for this to all happen again. Your call.

It's not there too admit upon. It's completly obvious' date=' but [u']of course[/u] I could help out by being a useful chatroomer.

Your a mod and you should do your job properly. Thats the truth, whever you would like too disagree or not. And you shouldn't let your ego get ahead, which i'm sure you can admit too doing.

Im not debating that your a good mod, because you are. But can it be too everyone, not just too the people you like?

Im not debating that your a good mod' date=' because you are. But can it be too everyone, not just too the people you like?[/quote']

Well that's a fair comment and one I agree with. Personally I believe you get what you give, and this applies to both parties here, starting now. I apologise for any upsets I have caused in events previous, and hopefully things can smooth out. You're a good kid Toggs, sometimes I enjoy speaking to you. Hopefully things can balance out. :)

Guest King Kolo

Well It's quite stupid how I get banned when someone is tell me to F..k Off over PM...

I'm not going to Prt Scr and send to you by PM just to get him banned for 1 day

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Well It's quite stupid how I get banned when someone is tell me to F..k Off over PM...

I'm not going to Prt Scr and send to you by PM just to get him banned for 1 day

You've been banned plenty of times on chat, so you'll definitely know what to do next. It's been said thousands of times before, and it'll be said thousands of times in the future - you Private Message (you know how to do these; you've sworn in quite a few, remember ? ;)) a Super who will deal with the case. Ste and Tebthereb can look through all the chat logs, then see who is the one to blame. Simples. :)

Guest King Kolo

You've been banned plenty of times on chat' date=' so you'll definitely know what to do next. It's been said thousands of times before, and it'll be said thousands of times in the future - you Private Message (you know how to do these; you've sworn in quite a few, remember ? ;)) a Super who will deal with the case. Ste and Tebthereb can look through all the chat logs, then see who is the one to blame. Simples. :)[/quote']

Stop trying to act the Mother Teresa in this, I could just say you've been banned from the forums many times before...

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Stop trying to act the Mother Teresa in this' date=' I could just say you've been banned from the forums many times before...[/quote']

Well at least when I've banned on the forum, I take it on the chin and don't start crying like a little baby. ;) Big difference. :)

I wonder if you'll revert to your old tactics by swearing in PM's. ;)