.:Official Thread of GC 199:.

CORMAC MC G

Re: .:Official Thread of GC 199:.

was doing some scouting then noticed the sevilla boss had quit so jumped over and took them instead(+russia)

transfer listed jesus navas 26/92 if anyones interested in him, looking for a couple of center mids in p/e or any midfielder really that can play in the middle of the park dm/cm/am/mid

Pedretti set for Royals switch

New reading boss Alos Rothnie has taken no time to waste and got straight down to work, revealing his first signing for the club. Benoit Pedretti will have a medical and agree player terms with the newly promoted side later today after a fee was agreed with french outfit Lille. An undisclosed fee has been agreed upon believed to be around 7-8m after the defensive midfielder was transfer listed earlier. Fans will be pleased with the new signing who has 22 caps for France and has also played for Lyon and Marseille in the past. When questioned at a press conference, Pedretti expressed his delight at joining the Biscuitmen (LOL).

Benoitpedretti.jpg

"When I heard I was not wanted at Lille I knew i had to move on quickly. When I heard Reading were interested, I was very excited, because I've always wanted to play in the premier league. There were several other clubs interested, but Reading was my first choice. Hopefully everything runs smoothly now and I can join up with the squad by tomorrow."

last night's friendly report

Dan James steered Sevilla to victory against Reggiana.

Sevilla outclassed Reggiana and beat them 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Rakitic scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Reyes and Trochowski were also amongst the goalscorers.

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Sevilla to victory against FK Jagodina.

Sevilla outclassed FK Jagodina and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Lopez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Negredo, Perotti and Botia were amongst the goalscorers.

also bit of transfer news for sevilla,

jesus navas will be joining man city shortly with lescott & zabaleta coming in return very happy with this deal as it means i'm trading 1 first teamer for two first teamers plus adds a bit of quality to my back line

So then Liverpool have been very busy we have signed seven players -

Malouda (90)

Balotelli (90)

Balmont (89)

Matip (88)

Papadopoulos (88)

Pukki (85)

Guidetti (85)

And we have lost five -

Skirtel (90)

Agger (90)

Carragher (88)

Jones (82)

Suarez (92)

If anyone wants too deal get hold of me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived