Sign in to follow this  
Mr - Hammer

It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Re: It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Joel Ribeiro is the new coach of FC.PORTO' date=' I'm very happy and hope to be champion by FC.PORTO course and try to be one of the best teams in the world :)B):cool:B)[/quote']

I'm Benfica mate. Going to be a competitive season :D:)

Well this is a big disition by me but here it is people.

Jack Butland will become the Queens Park Rangers number one, the young English keeper showed the world his best last season and now is a part of the England squad.

Nathan Redmond will also become a Queens Park Rangers player, been linked with Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenaham (who did make a 9 million pound offer on deadline day) he will become a sub here who could step up this season.

Julio Cesar will be leaving the 92 ratted keeper will join Championship side Birmingham happy with the deal we also get three million.

Psg_badge.png

PSG Sign Daniele De Rossi

Daniele-De-Rossi-2_2783563.jpg

Just this morning Paris Saint Germain announced the signing of Italian International Daniele De Rossi from Roma.

PSG signed the midfielder for an undisclosed fee but players who have left to join Roma are Kevin Gameiro & Blase Matuidi

Both players were 2nd team players so was an easy choice to let them go to beef up the defensive midfield role and the fact De Rossi can play Centre Half also helps.

Only other news from Paris is that several fringe players have left for cash swelling the already overflowing coffers.

More signings will be announce from PSG in due course.

Napoli have arrived! New forumer here' date=' very happy to get a napoli :D

All my players are for sale, Cavani and Hamsik have been lacking in the deals offered to them! So get bidding! :P[/quote']

Welcome :) Paris made an offer for Hamsik pretty sure just for the sake of making an offer :P haven't seen much action in this gold champ

Welcome :) Paris made an offer for Hamsik pretty sure just for the sake of making an offer :P haven't seen much action in this gold champ

Hmm not many deals going on, ive saw some crazy things in this GC so far like the Muniain deal. Ive countered your offer, thank you for the interest!

Thank you for the welcome as well :)

Benfica sign Demba Ba

demba-ba-362032298.jpg

Now I have been trying to sign Demba Ba in at least one of my GC for SOOOOOOOOOOO long. One of my favourite players in the premier league and I never could get hold of him. But today Benfica have managed to sign the Senegalese striker from Newcastle United. I probably over payed but its worth it for me. Still want to do some deals so message me if we can work any deals out.

van persie to join city' date=' dzeko and rodwell go the other way. aguero,tevez,van persie....not a bad strikeforce now:D.[/quote']

Thats a stunning deal, the manchester united manager is a major fool, his just trying to ruin his squad i think