It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Mr - Hammer

Re: It's Here Gold Championship 200! (Thread)

Here is the Queens Park Rangers Look Now People!

52644_1345593217.jpg

3316_1317567895.jpg1065.jpg10648_1320087466.jpg18012_1345593148.jpg

15946_1345708803.jpg4169_1339191699.jpg

46419_1343894408.jpg1120_1346892573.jpg1130_1319555419.jpg

1014_1317458220.jpg

It has been a real busy few days looking for some top names and with Giggs now leading the squad out and names like Zamora, Dunne, Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Ferdinand and Green on the bench I feel my squad has a real good chance this season. We have said good bye too Julio Cesar but think we will get so mutch more with Redmond and Butland here I feel my squad can easy push for a top eight finish this season.

Good luck too all this season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as-roma-logo-thumb.jpg?w=150&h=150

AS Roma News

Daniele-DeRossi_1854749c.jpg

Daniele De Rossi Joins PSG Bandwagen

Daniele De Rossi has become the latest to decide he wishes to move to Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint Germain, the 29 year old Italian Central Defensive Midfielder is the latest high profile player to swap Serie A for Ligue 1 and a wad of cash, The deal saw Kevin Gamiero and Blaise Matuidi join Serie A outfit AS Roma.

PSG shock the world, With his recent signing of vidic, the world is wondering where the limit to PSG' spending could be. Jonathan Greatrex (Napoli Manager) has been the first to compliment the quality of the PSG team and to thank god his not in the french league, as its probably been decided!

Nemanja Vidic is flying over to Paris to complete his medical and complete a move to PSG. Mr Sakho & Mr Chantome will be leaving to join Man Utd.

Happy days I replace Sakho with Vidic :D and Chantome was backup anyway.

wow, id say that is even better than my van persie deal!!

wow' date=' id say that is even better than my van persie deal!![/quote']

Well i saw your RVP deal and decided to make an offer, Thought Sakho is always in demand and is about 8 years younger than Vidic lol and chantome isn't that bad stuck 12 mil on top and accepted it was. I look forward to him shoring up a back line with Thiago Silva,Alex,Lugano,Van Der Wiel, Jallet & Maxwell.

Will try and use Van Der Wiel and bring in a 29 to 30 year old 91 rated centre back

Well i saw your RVP deal and decided to make an offer' date=' Thought Sakho is always in demand and is about 8 years younger than Vidic lol and chantome isn't that bad stuck 12 mil on top and accepted it was. I look forward to him shoring up a back line with Thiago Silva,Alex,Lugano,Van Der Wiel, Jallet & Maxwell.

Will try and use Van Der Wiel and bring in a 29 to 30 year old 91 rated centre back[/quote']

cant believe what he payed for munain... madness!! up to him i suppose!

cant believe what he payed for munain... madness!! up to him i suppose!

WOW just seen it' date=' on other crazy deals in [b']GC191[/b] i see Carlos Puyol for sale at £25 million, i didn't hesitate in offering the £25 mil plus chris smalling to seal the deal, Barca manager accepted straight away.

Now i've barely done any deals in that setup other than giving Hernandez & Cleverley for Cavani, & Swapping Berbatov for Andy Carroll.

Man Utd have a beastly squad great for league and cup comps,

Nick Big takes control of Burnley.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Burnley were founded in 1882 and play their home games at Turf Moor in Burnley. The club is also known as The Clarets.

Nice, hope to bring some players in :)

EDIT: changed to Krasnodar because decided to try another country (have tons of english teams)...

paris_saint_germain_psg_embleme.jpg

PSG ANNOUNCE ANOTHER ONE

On what has been a rather busy sunday for free spending Paris Saint Germain they have now more or less completed all activity in the transfer market.

To say new boss Nin Chatha was upset at the lack of interest in the world class players he had he has gone out and worked some of his magic in making sure PSG are equipped to bring the title home this season.

First in Nemanja Vidic has decided to leave Manchester for Paris in a deal which will see Sakho & Chantome plus £12 million.

Nemanja-Vidic-on-phone_2621209.jpg

Vidic seen here on the phone to Chatha, apparantly it was one of Chatha's jokes that seasled the deal.

And moments ago Nin Chatha just revealed that German International Per Mertesacker has also agreed to make the move with recent signing Gregory Van Der Wiel leaving along with £5 million.

28360header.jpg

It was this deal which sent shockwaves throughout France as Van Der Wiel had only signed 3 days ago but when he turned upto training this morning he had brought his bad habits from Amsterdam with him and Chatha wasn't having it.

De Rossi deal got reversed :(

Dog muck my Vidic deal reversed too

Now if I'm bitter I offered motta, Lugano and 7 mil for m'vila ignores the deals and accepts 25 mil and Ikay gundogan :rolleyes: my offer is better than that, some ppl just live reporting well that's me on severe lockdown

wow' date=' how many credits did he cost you?:P[/quote']

haha, funny you should say that because someone was trying sell me players for credits earlier on.

are you doing a 2 part deal? if not then its a bargain deal!!

Yeah it is a two part deal with Garay leaving aswell. I know it is really really really expensive to pay for Podolski, but i had too. Does leave me short of defenders but doubt I will get many chances to sign him across the GC's and I still can't get my hands on an Arsenal in a GC so I took it. Is expensive but I don't mind :o

Archived